Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ownership clarify discretionary staff bonus situation

Comments

• Options
    Rudders22 said:

stonemuse said:

‘... significant blow to the reputation of the club and owner and to the ability of the owner to sell the club‘

They still can’t admit it’s because the price is too high.

That's what got me...

Wouldn't have thought the 'reputation' of the club (off the pitch anyway) could get any lower.

• Options
    Lol this is a good one. What a loony - he really has it in for CARD and it's hilarious.
  • Options

Sounds like a tired five year old who has been told he can’t have sweets as it’s bed time

Think your being unfair to five year olds there mate

Least you can try and reason with them, you cant reason with this twat!!
  • Options
    wow
  • Options
    The only club in the land with ACAS on speed dial!
  • Options

It has nothing to do with Rubashow - it's the ranting of a lunatic based in Belgium.

The statement is full of holes of which the most egregious lie is the claim that the staff letter is CARD's communication. It's not.

I know the statement is not his and came from over his head.

I was referring to the point that for Baroni it was a resignation issue. Immediately. The first time. Rubbashow has had it happen twice on his watch. Apparently he is fine with it.
    That's because he's a spineless little weasel
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well this is new...
  • Options
    All Roly needs to do now is go for a spray tan, leave his glasses on and don a blond wig.
  • Options

Nothing to do with your ridiculous asking price then Duchatelet?
  • Options
    He's a nut! He's crazier than a coconut
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "The ownership continues to invest £2.2m per year in the Academy, which is considerably more than the majority of League One clubs invest."

Of course you do when you can trouser and off set the fees gained by the Premier stars of the future, £11m for Lookman ? that was suppose to fund the training ground was it not?

• Options
    NugNug
    edited September 2018

It has nothing to do with Rubashow - it's the ranting of a lunatic based in Belgium.

The statement is full of holes of which the most egregious lie is the claim that the staff letter is CARD's communication. It's not.

I know the statement is not his and came from over his head.

I was referring to the point that for Baroni it was a resignation issue. Immediately. The first time. Rubbashow has had it happen twice on his watch. Apparently he is fine with it.
    As much as I hated the communication that came out of the club when TR showed up and I think it did an enormous amount of damage, they were fighting back against a barrage of protests. This statement is so ridiculous in timing and content it clearly doesn't come from him and not everyone can quit a job on principle, not that I have any sympathy for him, he knew the score when he signed up but I doubt he's fine with it.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    The danger here is that Roland seems to be running scared from the EFL. It's really bothering him.

F*** knows why? We all know they won't do diddly.
    When he walks away from the meeting without so much as a scratch my worry is he'll feel empowered to do some high level damage.
  • Options
    "Unique". Awful piece of grammar, even for a non-English native. The thing I like is the way he always refers to himself in the third person - 'the owner'. Always reminds me of that Simpsons episode with 'The Leader'
  • Options
    Thanks for the clarification Roly, after reading that its clear that everything is dandy in SE7 and safe in your hands......
  • Options
    Reads like a petty social media rant from some nut case.. but it’s the official club statement.

Absolutely embarrassing, guaranteed this post has caused more reputational damage than CARD ever has caused (which is zero)
  • Options
    Well I'm glad that's been cleared up. I now understand the situation perfectly....

... Roland you are clearly a demented Belgian c**t.