Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

£16m + Hayden Mullens

13»

Comments

• Options
    Whoever Pards wants to bring in, the fans have got to back or at least wait until the player has done something wrong in a Charlton shirt before moaning at him. this will be Pards squad and it's a clean sheet for any future players. afka have you heard Defoe may be coming back ; 0 )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]afka have you heard Defoe may be coming back ; 0 )

sadly, there's more chance of getting Paul Williams back....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Whoever Pards wants to bring in, the fans have got to back or at least wait until the player has done something wrong in a Charlton shirt before moaning at him.

So that'll be the usual ten minutes into their first game then
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]afka have you heard Defoe may be coming back ; 0 )

sadly, there's more chance of getting Paul Williams back....

If he could do a job sign him up : )

in all seriousness though i think Pards will put any funds to good use, but as always not everyone will be happy with his choices.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Whoever Pards wants to bring in, the fans have got to back or at least wait until the player has done something wrong in a Charlton shirt before moaning at him.

So that'll be the usual ten minutes into their first game then

Rothko, this won't be an issue as we're going to be the new unbeatables!
  • Options
    Remember, we're the new 'Massives'........ LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]I always laugh at this stuff about Palace, we took Morts back, Johnnie H and Pards is like Jesus to most
    I've said nothing about taking players from Palace to Charlton, much less anything about ex-CAFC players coming back from there. I said it makes it WORSE that Mullins said he didn't want to play for Charlton whilst he was still at Palace - with all the connotations that brings.

I never said anything when we signed Salako, nor when we signed Pardew for that matter. That's because they hadn't said they didn't want to play for us. The fact is - he is on record as saying he didn't want to play for our club - that never leads to good things down the road. Ask the Sunderland fans how they felt when Lee Clark was shown wearing a 'Sad Mackem Bastards' t-shirt whilst he was still plaing for them. Now put yourself in the same situation - Palace get to a cup final and Mullins is photographed with a load of his cheeseroll mates wearing a t-shirt saying 'Sad Addick Bastards'...
  • Options
    looks like it could happen soon

bent off?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]looks like it could happen soon

bent off?
    Hmm. I'm getting more and more excited by the prospect of £17m though despite losing Benty
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Hmm. I'm getting more and more excited by the prospect of £17m though despite losing Benty
    I doubt they will cut you in on the deal at this late stage.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Hmm. I'm getting more and more excited by the prospect of £17m though despite losing Benty
    I doubt they will cut you in on the deal at this late stage.

yeah but what you don't know is that WSS has the same people working for him, who sorted out the tevez deal, so anything's possible ; 0 )