Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread Rochdale v Charlton | Sat 27 Oct 2018| 3pm KO

Comments

• Options
    I used to sit behind some American guy in the PL years. We played Rochdale in the FA Cup, the following week he said "Hey buddy, did you go to the Roashdale game?" And for me, that's how it should always be pronounced.
  • Options
    46' Rochdale get the second period started....

#rafc 1 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Assume Bielik injured again
  • Options

ross1 said:

SUB | Ben Reeves replaces Kystian Bielik at the break.

#rafc 1 #cafc 0

WTF?
    Maybe he's still not fully fit.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited October 2018
    Let’s hope for a tactical rethink from LB at half time. Cullen was good at defensive midfield the othe day. Bielick at centre back for a start.

Scratch that. Bielick off. A decent player but ongoing problems with cramp. Hopefully Cullen has switched to defensive midfield.

Vetekele on for Grant sooner rather than later.
  • Options
    Can someone who is watching sky sports let me know which game Paul Walsh is doing? Ta
  • Options
    Kick off. Yadda yadda yadda, free kick to them.

Long diagnal ball, Dooley forced back, tackled by Taylor for a throw, near our area. It's windy there. A warm wind, they say.

Camps has it, cleared by Solly, chipped to wards the box, Pearce gets it and its a goal kick. No, I don't follow that either.
  • Options
    Unless Bielik's injury has flared up again that substitution is absolute bollocks.
  • Options
    Rochdale AFC

Verified account

@officiallydale
    1m1 minute ago
    More
    46. A Dale free-kick is sent into the area by McGahey & headed away

1-0 #RAFC
  • Options
    The only team performing worse than us right now is my fantasy team.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Camps is fouled by one of our players, the commentators don't feel like telling me who.
  • Options
    48' Ward is booked for a foul on Camps.

#rafc 1 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Maybe it's Ward... yes it is. Thanks for that.

Ward is booked. They have a free kick. Rafferty is running down the wing but ignored, free kick goes long to Inman, to Hart on the edge of the box, held up, holds it, goes down the wing, Reeves tackles, they get a throw.
  • Options
    RC-C scores for Gills
  • Options
    49' Rathbone booked for a trip on Grant as he raced forward.

#rafc 1 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Robinson’s “genius” must’ve rubbed of on Bowyer midweek. He’s lost it.
  • Options
    Steer has it, to Pearce, to Cullen, to Solly, to Grant, gives it away to Dooley, who finds... nobody cos Reeves wins it, we go forward and Rathbone is being booked for a bad, cynical foul!
  • Options
    50' Chance! The free-kick drops to Pearce completely unmarked in the box, but the skipper had lost his bearings and heads well off target.

#rafc 1 #cafc 0
  • Options
    We have a free kick, swings it in, Pearce heads it... wide. Good chance there.
  • Options
    51' Corner to the Addicks.....

#rafc 1 #cafc 0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    51' The ball bounces around in the box, but Dale desperatley hack it away.

#rafc 1 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Taylor keeps the long ball in, early ball in is blocked, throw in to us. Taylor takes, gives it away, Ward forces a corner.

Scramble in the box but they clear!
  • Options
    They go long, we break them down. Cullen to Taylor, but Rafferty gets it and clears. Grant now, forced back by Henderson who wins it. Down the line, Pratley makes a good challenge. Ball out left to Solly, up to Aribo but Rathbone solves that mystery for Dale.
  • Options

Fumbluff said:

Have the wheels properly fallen off since Page got injured? Who’d have thought it?

First game really that Solly has struggled at Left-Back

I'd even consider taking him or Dijksteel off in favour of Sarr so that we've a proper left footed player to deal with their attacker
    maybe that's because he's a right back.
  • Options
    Really concerned that Bielik is too brittle to be relied on. Reeves should have started today, unless there was a fitness reason not to play him
  • Options
    Rochdale AFC

Verified account

@officiallydale
    20s20 seconds ago
    More
    54. Hart wins a Dale corner

1-0 #RAFC
  • Options
    Cullen to Solly, to Pearce, to Ward, headed away and they break but we win it back, Cullen fouled, free kick outside our own box. Pearce to Aribo, to Pearce, long to Taylor, to Grant, cleared, Dooley gets it, on the right to Rafferty, Solly holds him, Rathbone gets it. To Hart, Reeves blocks, deflects the cross, Pratley heads behind.
  • Options
    Rochdale AFC

Verified account

@officiallydale
    15s15 seconds ago
    More
    Inman plays the corner short to Dooley & Charlton see the ball away

1-0 #RAFC
  • Options
    Millwall 2-0 up.

they win when we lose.......we win when they lose.
  • Options
    Millwall 2-0 up against Ipswich, this afternoon just gets worse...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!