Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread Rochdale v Charlton | Sat 27 Oct 2018| 3pm KO

Comments

• Reevs crosses, cleared into the air, Pratley goes for it, Reeves, turns his man, crosses... beats everyone.
  • ross1 said:

67' Rochdale double sub | Perkins and Andrew replace Rathbone and Williams.

#rafc 1 #cafc 0

Boris usually plays well against us
    Malfoy
  • JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

They build it up from the back, Cullen gives a free kick away.

We have had a goal disallowed, hit the post, keeper made a great save, had a penalty saved... I know we're not playing well but still, that's unlucky.

ITs not unlucky for the goalkeeper to save it...........that's what he's there for. BBC stats have it that we've only had 2 shots on target - and one of those was the penalty. Have 10 shots on target & you'll likely to score one.
    That's a really basic way of looking at it. I'd sooner create one golden chance than have ten pointless pot shots.
    JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

We have had a goal disallowed, hit the post, keeper made a great save, had a penalty saved... I know we're not playing well but still, that's unlucky.

ITs not unlucky for the goalkeeper to save it...........that's what he's there for. BBC stats have it that we've only had 2 shots on target - and one of those was the penalty. Have 10 shots on target & you'll likely to score one.
    That's a really basic way of looking at it. I'd sooner create one golden chance than have ten pointless pot shots.
    football is a very basic game. More shots on target = more goals. More goals than your opponents = a win. ITS THAT EASY.
  • Pearce wins the ball. Fosu now, to Igor, they clear. We have a throw, Solly takes it on the left. To Igor, to Solly, cleared to Henderson, Cullen goes down but they break. Pratley breaks it down. We get a goal kick.
  • I've got that losing feeling.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

football is a very basic game. More shots on target = more goals. More goals than your opponents = a win. ITS THAT EASY.
    That's where we are going wrong
  • edited October 2018

JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

in that case, I don't understand why you're on a football forum at 3-5pm on a Saturday.
  • edited October 2018
    Experiment gone wrong today and some players lacking form. Do find it irritating when managers over complicate at this level.
  • They clear it up field, Steer gets it eventually. We go long, Igor nearly gets it but Perkins gets it, Cullen is going in the book for a high challenge after a bad touch.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Bullshit... More shot on target mean fuck all if they're weak or if the Goalkeeper is on form
  • Sponsored links:

• 82' Cullen booked for a foul on Dooley. The Addicks midfielder looked to have got to the ball first.

#rafc 1 #cafc 0
  • we are in the bottom half of the league. Don't think we were below 11th last season & LB has a better team than KR did.

horses for courses. Give me the fecking job
  • We have to face facts here we are not league one material let alone championship.
  • Rochdale AFC

Verified account

@officiallydale
    12s12 seconds ago
    More
    The free-kick was played short & Dale will look to build

1-0 #RAFC
  • They build up down our right, they cross, Pratley does well but they appeal for a pen. Djik gets it, looks for Cullen, Hart intervenes and we get a throw.
  • This is like choking slowly on an M&S Turkey feast sandwich.
  • We have to face facts here we are not league one material let alone championship.

What on a bit of poor form we should be League Two?
  • LenGlover said:

I've got that losing feeling.

Woah-oh that losing feeling
  • Oxford 3-0
  • 5 points from 6 games. Shocking return
  • Sponsored links:

• We go long, Taylor up for it, loses out, takes out Delaney and gives away a free kick. he was annoyed in general there.
  • ross1 said:

Oxford 3-0

Unbeaten in 5 now
  • ross1 said:

Oxford 3-0

Who's their manager again ?
  • JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Bullshit... More shot on target mean fuck all if they're weak or if the Goalkeeper is on form
    yeah right. 2 shots on target means that you're only EVER going to score 2 goals.

I'm glad you're not the manager.
  • Rochdale AFC

Verified account

@officiallydale
    19s19 seconds ago
    More
    85. Delaney is fouled yet again. Dale are awarded a free-kick on the half way line.

It's sent into the area by Hart, where it takes a bounce before being collected by the goalkeeper

1-0 #RAFC

What on a bit of poor form we should be League Two?
    We keep playing like this we will be league two.
  • Feels like its been game over again since the Ward substitution
  • 5 mins to go. Still losing 1-0.

They have it, Djik wins it, to Pratley, to Pearce, now looking for someone. Down the line, Rafferty wins it, to Dooley, Solly then commits a foul.
  • 86' The Addicks being left frustrated here. Five minutes left on the clock, but struggling to get forward.

#rafc 1 #cafc 0
  • Rochdale AFC

Verified account

@officiallydale
    17s17 seconds ago
    More
    86. Dooley is fouled & Dale win another free-kick.

McGahey sends it forward & it's won by Andrew, who sends it into the path of Inman. He wins a corner

1-0 #RAFC
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!