Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread Rochdale v Charlton | Sat 27 Oct 2018| 3pm KO

Comments

• Inman has an opening, Pearce does well and gives them a corner instead.

Corner taken, into the box from Hart. Cleared by Joe, up in the air, shot from Henderson but it's poor.
  • Rochdale AFC

Verified account

@officiallydale
    23s23 seconds ago
    More
    Hart's corner is partially cleared away & Hendo chips an effort over the bar

1-0 #RAFC
  • What a shit result if we lose this!!
    Feel for them travelling fans 👏
  • Limping towards the full time whistle here. No belief that we can get back into it.
  • 3,109 fans are there. WTF are we doing in this division.

Fosu, to Djik, deflected off Perkins and Djik has to try again. To Fosu, into the box, Delaney clears, Fosu beaten to it. Fosu wins it back, turns, Hart stops him. Our throw. Reevs to Djik, to Fosu tries to find Reeves, stumbles, cleared.
  • We will be visiting Yeovil next year at this rate.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

They build it up from the back, Cullen gives a free kick away.

We have had a goal disallowed, hit the post, keeper made a great save, had a penalty saved... I know we're not playing well but still, that's unlucky.

ITs not unlucky for the goalkeeper to save it...........that's what he's there for. BBC stats have it that we've only had 2 shots on target - and one of those was the penalty. Have 10 shots on target & you'll likely to score one.
    That's a really basic way of looking at it. I'd sooner create one golden chance than have ten pointless pot shots.
    JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

They build it up from the back, Cullen gives a free kick away.

We have had a goal disallowed, hit the post, keeper made a great save, had a penalty saved... I know we're not playing well but still, that's unlucky.

ITs not unlucky for the goalkeeper to save it...........that's what he's there for. BBC stats have it that we've only had 2 shots on target - and one of those was the penalty. Have 10 shots on target & you'll likely to score one.
    That's a really basic way of looking at it. I'd sooner create one golden chance than have ten pointless pot shots.
    football is a very basic game. More shots on target = more goals. More goals than your opponents = a win. ITS THAT EASY.
    Bullshit... More shot on target mean fuck all if they're weak or if the Goalkeeper is on form
    yeah right. 2 shots on target means that you're only EVER going to score 2 goals.

I'm glad you're not the manager.
    Well then... we'd be winning 1-2, no?
  • If we were winning 1-0 with 5 minutes to go, we would be waiting for them to equalise, which they normally do
  • How come Rochdale can hang on to a lead from the 4th minute? Totally dispiriting.
  • 90' Taylor rugby-tackled to the floor. Free-kick wide right.

#rafc 1 #cafc 0
  • Sponsored links:

• Bowyer seems to be doing a worse job than KR....

Very depressing.

• Rochdale AFC

Verified account

@officiallydale
    1m1 minute ago
    More
    ATTENDANCE | Today's attendance is 3109, including 483 Charlton fans. Thanks for your support! #RAFC
  • 90' Close! Vetokele flicks a header inches wide. Corner....

#rafc 1 #cafc 0
  • How come Rochdale can hang on to a lead from the 4th minute? Totally dispiriting.

Because they're not complete shitcunts
  • What a depressing afternoon. Can't even say we were unlucky
  • Igor has a chance but it goes wide, somehow turns into a corner.
  • 90+1 Four minutes added as Rochdale clear the corner.

#rafc 1 #cafc 0
  • 90+1 Rochdale sub | Inman off, Canon on.

#rafc 1 #cafc 0
  • Corner comes to nothing, but we keep the ball, eventually get a throw. Pressuring them a bit. But not scoring still.

Very depressing.

Want to know the one constant in our decline over the last five years? That bastard in Belgium.
  • Sponsored links:

• Two disallowed goals,crossbar and missed penalty just not our day.

again
  • Throw, Reeves to Pratley, to Solly, up to Joe, loses to Perkins. Joe is down, hand was trodden on. Djik pressures them off. Throw in. Back to Steer. Pearce is staying forward. Taylor is down now. Solly has it. To Pearce. To Solly. To Pearce. Forward to Igor, nobody in the box just him. Silly.

Last moments now. 2 mins max.

It's never our day
  • New manager bounce gone! Not impressed with Bowyers subs and tactics last couple of games

Very depressing.

Want to know the one constant in our decline over the last five years? That bastard in Belgium.
    I might be wrong here but I don’t think he has played a single game or been on the team sheet.
  • Djik to Pratley. To Igor, goes out of play. Sigh.

Not good enough
  • All over 1-0 Rochdale
  • FT 1-0
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!