Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Fantasy League

Comments

• Options
    The Big Gronkowski drafting Ruggs and seeing Gronk go two picks later must be beside themselves!
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    MrOneLung said:
    kigelia said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    And we release Fournette lmao I hate my life
    Just seen that. I am not very impressed. Hopefully he will be picked up somewhere else ASAP.
    Pats maybe?
    Not with that committee of pass catching backs in there. Saints might be a shout if this Kamara thing about him not training gets messy.
    Cheers Paddy, my Latavius Murray pick goes out the window...
  • Options
    Nagy's Head is a very good team

Yeah actually pretty happy with it so far! Singletary is a pretty stinky RB2 but in a 14 person draft you're always gonna have a weak position or two.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    MrOneLung said:
    kigelia said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    And we release Fournette lmao I hate my life
    Just seen that. I am not very impressed. Hopefully he will be picked up somewhere else ASAP.
    Pats maybe?
    Not with that committee of pass catching backs in there. Saints might be a shout if this Kamara thing about him not training gets messy.
    Cheers Paddy, my Latavius Murray pick goes out the window...
    Haha, yeah I saw that and was hoping to snaffle him up a couple of picks after he went
  • Options
    I hadn’t even read about the Kamara situation but Murray was my next pick anyway ! 
  • Options
    5 more rounds to go, should be well on track
  • Options
    Hit a bit of a lull at the moment
  • Options
    Russellin is travelling for the next few hours, I know that much
  • Options
    Back in business
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All done, I’m 7 hours behind at the moment so it fell to me at in the middle of the night
  • Options
    That's a bit of a pick! Amazed DJax isn't out of the league.
  • Options
    Could have a great year if Reagor is injured.
  • Options
    I had the same thought but sure I read Reagor was probably only out for about 4 weeks. Is a good pick for the early weeks though and then see how things progress.
  • Options
    I mean... Yeah. But I was going more for the "quoted Hitler and said it made sense" situation...
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    I mean... Yeah. But I was going more for the "quoted Hitler and said it made sense" situation...

Oh I get that, but he appears to have survived that. Kareem Hunt, Tyreek Hill and Joe Mixon still out there playing. This is the NFL.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Oh I get that, but he appears to have survived that. Kareem Hunt, Tyreek Hill and Joe Mixon still out there playing. This is the NFL.
    ... Yeah, I suppose. And I've drafted Adrian Peterson. I should probably switch him out at some point...
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Think Manny Sanders could be the steal of the draft this late, really needed to jump on a QB but was hoping to take him or Deebo next. He could get so many targets in that offense
  • Options
    Couldn’t pass on Deebo that late. Still need some inspiration at TE
  • Options
    @kigelia thoughts on Fournette in the 3rd now he's been cut? Could be a steal in a TB/TB offence..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It is still Fournette though. Huge unknowns about Buccs and this just adds another. I'm just glad he didn't go Washington and mess up my couple of picks there.
  • Options
    I've seen Fournette play. No thanks.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Think he is a quantity over quality kind of player so plenty of carries and I should be okay. 
  • Options
    Yeh he's a good flex
  • Options
    Obviously a reason they are there late as they are ancient, but still pretty enjoyable having Brady and Rodgers at QB
  • Options
    Wasn’t Fournette longest touchdown 1 yard last season ? 

• Options

Ha, Just seen that for the Dolphins last season that Ryan Fitzpatrick was their leading rusher with 243 yards ! 
  • Options
    Arians confirms RoJo number 1 back and Fournette back up at present 
  • Options
    Christ, the jags just don’t fancy playing this year. Harrison for a 5th is a joke. 
  • Options
    Christ, the jags just don’t fancy playing this year. Harrison for a 5th is a joke. 
    I'm absolutely fuming. CJ Henderson also apparently reacted to some Instagram thing or whatever saying "Free Fournette" or words to that effect. The culture must be worse than toxic.