Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Fantasy League

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2020
    This is my set of picks in the league I’m in 

• Options
    Not a bad roster there Rothko.  
  • Options
    Already thinking should I have got a RB instead of Michael Thomas ....

Prob would  have gone Jacobs or CEH 
  • Options
    Can't turn down a top WR 
  • Options
    Just getting myself a league winner
  • Options
    Edwards-Helaire is a potentially brilliant pick, but happy to have Chubb fall to me.
  • Options
    Was hoping CEH would slide to 11 but happy with Jacobs. Should be some good value on the turn 
  • Options
    So ours went with the CMC, Saquon, Elliott first three, then at the end of round 1 the QBs went flying off the board, so had to snap Watson at the first available pick. 

Think I balanced it well, maybe too many Broncos, but bye week is late for them, and we'll be trading like crazy in our league, and believe that they'll be a plus .500 team this year and I'm sure in or around a wild card place. 

Took Gronk in round 15, so worth it for potentially massive upsides
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    Is there any time limit at all on picks? 
    Not yet, don't think I can actually do that so if we're running behind will just schedule a short live draft to finish it off. 1st round nearly done already though is pretty decent pace
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    Is there any time limit at all on picks? 
    Not yet, don't think I can actually do that so if we're running behind will just schedule a short live draft to finish it off. 1st round nearly done already though is pretty decent pace
    Think I much prefer this setup, gives me a chance to fill in my cheat sheet as I go plus my lack of prep for it isn't an excuse for the terrible team I inevitably end up with.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think we'll get it done at a decent pace
  • Options
    was hoping CEH Or Jacobs would have fallen to me at 12th. 
  • Options
    How many in the CL league? and can I get an invite in 2021?
  • Options
    14 in this league. Redraft.

There was some talk of starting a dynasty league on Sleeper but didn't really takeoff. Happy to Commish that if we can get 10-12
  • Options
    Mahomes is an interesting pick
  • Options
    yeah, he was going r2 i though anyway so i may as well have had him. i wanted Drake or Ekeler who were both outside top 10 RB'S so i thought i would have got at least 1 but both went just before my pick so was gutted about that
  • Options
    I'm glad a Mixon decision has been taken out of my hands. Incredible talent but don't trust the Bengals. 
  • Options
    Drake going made me take Mixon. It was hard to say no to him there.
  • Options
    Oh I agree. I would've taken him. He just killed me in my home league last year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    tommyr said:
    yeah, he was going r2 i though anyway so i may as well have had him. i wanted Drake or Ekeler who were both outside top 10 RB'S so i thought i would have got at least 1 but both went just before my pick so was gutted about that
    I can see the reasons why just surprised it was quite so soon.
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    How many in the CL league? and can I get an invite in 2021?
    There's 14, we actually had a spot to fill yesterday unfortunately! Yeah I'm sure one of those spots will likely end up free for next year if someone starts off bad
  • Options
    **crosses fingers and hopes LaFleur uses Aaron Jones more**
  • Options
    You folks on a live draft? 
  • Options
    yes Rothko, we are drafting but over a few days so there is no quick clock, but seems like everyone is having a slow work day so we are nearly halfway through R2

• Options
    Yeah this is moving way quicker than I expected. 

(I am definitely not sitting here analysing the chart after each pick btw)
  • Options
    Haha, we did ours in 90 minutes last night with a Zoom call alongside, 90
    second clock.

Rounds 1 to 4 flew through, then it got a bit slower as you shift through the crud
  • Options
    Yeah, i think it might slow down too, hopefully i can pick up some RB's soon and not have to wait for 3 days

• Options
    Already annoyed at how I have approached the draft. Can we start again. 
  • Options
    So who’s roster are people liking the look of so far ?