Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Fantasy League

Comments

• Options
    I’ll let someone else have my spot this year. I missed more weeks than I remembered last time round.
  • Options
    No worries, @colthe3rd can you PM me your email address so I can invite
  • Options
    I’ll let someone else have my spot this year. I missed more weeks than I remembered last time round.

Wins one Superbowl and he's too good for us. I see how it is ;-)
  • Options
    Signed up, which team do I take over? 
  • Options
    Addickted to chiefs
  • Options
    I think you can change the name if you don’t like it 
  • Options
    Says I can't take over until the 26th
  • Options
    Strange not sure why, did it give a reason? Will hold off starting the draft til then.

So it's just Redarmy to confirm whether they are in or not, or we need another new joinee
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is the message:
    This team is not quite eligible for takeover yet. (The original owner must be given a chance to reclaim their team.) Please wait until Wed 26 Aug 2020 09:42 BST and try again.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    This is the message:
    This team is not quite eligible for takeover yet. (The original owner must be given a chance to reclaim their team.) Please wait until Wed 26 Aug 2020 09:42 BST and try again.
    He's put an injunction on it. 
  • Options
    So @cs1986 to confirm whether they are in, or we have one more space for anyone interested and we can start the draft
  • Options
    Are we keeping it as standard scoring or moving to half or full PPR?
  • Options
    Are we starting soon?
  • Options
    Tried to take over addicted to chiefs today and it's greyed out now. 
  • Options
    Looks like @stackitsteve has taken the team back on Fleaflicker! So think he needs to retire/resign whatever the option is on there so you can take it.

Then looks like we have one more spot if anyone knows anyone interested, then will start ASAP as soon as that is filled
  • Options
    I haven’t been on there since last season.
  • Options
    So maybe leave the league @stackitsteve or @hudson-son-son kicks you out maybe? 

I might have someone for the 14th spot but he's not on Charlton Life
  • Options

Talking about teams getting kicked out of leagues is too close to home these days! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The league I’m in is having its draft tonight, I’m at 3, so standard stud
    RB pick it will be
  • Options
    So looking for a view, at 3 CMC and Barkley will have gone, so who should I go with, Elliott, Kamara or Cook? 

And as I'm in a league with Flex, so can play 2 QBs, I'm going for QB1 in round 2, then build out from there. 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Zeke. No brainer for me there. Cook never plays 16 games. Kamara is just in that next tier for me.
  • Options
    And if you're in SF then you could find yourself with Saquon there as a lot of people select Lamar or Mahomes early.
  • Options
    The league is very QB heavy, makes the position important. So wouldn't surprise me, but I'm hoping one of those 2 is available at 17 (then Lock as QB2 later on), then Kelce or Kittle at 23. 

• Options
    Check if it's 6 or 4pt TD too
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    Try now!
  • Options
    6 for rushing, 4 for passing, -3 for INT
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    Try now!
    Done
  • Options

Yeah go for it, had a quick look through the thread and can't see anyone recently suggest they want in so might as well so we can start this draft