Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Fantasy League

Comments

• Options
    Despite my incredible 2 game winning streak I only have a consolation game this week!
  • Options
    I feel a horrible upset coming on. Any consolation guys want to trade me their best players? 
  • Options
    Is trading still open? Usually shuts before the playoffs to avoid anything like that. Here's hoping for third time lucky in the playoffs. Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    Oh yes Minshew Mania is BACK BABY
  • Options
    Sprained his thumb - is out for two weeks.
  • Options
    that may be a lie.
  • Options
    Eli Manning is back...
  • Options
    That is an utterly obscene final score in one of the play-off games. Possibly the closest game you will ever see.
  • Options
    Well done @stackitsteve - I thought Jimmy G would be enough for me to win the last game of the season but Mixon had a big one for you !!
  • Options
    That is an utterly obscene final score in one of the play-off games. Possibly the closest game you will ever see.
    0.15 difference. so close.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm not bloody happy, can tell you that much
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Looking at the scores vs forecasted it was the Jags players that let you down too - salt in the wound!
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    Looking at the scores vs forecasted it was the Jags players that let you down too - salt in the wound!
    Existence is pain and I am here for it
  • Options

week 1

PaddyP17 said:
    MrOneLung said:
    0.6 points

has there been a closer match up on here ?
    Who cares? ;)

PaddyP17 said:

Who cares? :)

• Options
    se9addick said:
    Well done @stackitsteve - I thought Jimmy G would be enough for me to win the last game of the season but Mixon had a big one for you !!
    Glad I wasn’t made to regret leaving Johnson benched.
    forgot to change my team 4 or 5 weeks this year which is frustrating after a good year last season.
  • Options
    My season is over after a good run. Good luck to all those left in the mix and look forward to next year.
  • Options
    kigelia said:
    My season is over after a good run. Good luck to all those left in the mix and look forward to next year.
    Yep - despite only winning three games I did better than last year. At this rate, in about 8 years time, I’ll be competitive! 

Cheers all, definitely helps encourage my enjoyment and knowledge of the sport. 
  • Options
    Might release all my players for the banter bloodbath
  • Options
    Released Jimmy G back into the wild, didn’t feel right to keep him tied to my sinking ship
  • Options
    Just noticed the 2nd,3rd and 4th seeds all lost
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm nervous
  • Options
    I'm nervous
    Have you not seen our respective teams !! 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    I'm nervous
    Have you not seen our respective teams !! 
    I still don't trust them! 
  • Options
    I just hope @MrOneLung treasures the Jimmy G gift I have given him for Christmas !
  • Options
    Damn. Playoff exit again! Next year!
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    I just hope @MrOneLung treasures the Jimmy G gift I have given him for Christmas !
    Got a receipt mate ?
  • Options
    Good luck in the final @Guns'n'Rosens hopefully for my sake Lamar Jackson has a rest this week!
  • Options
    tommyr said:
    Good luck in the final @Guns'n'Rosens hopefully for my sake Lamar Jackson has a rest this week!

Same to you mate! (not the Lamar bit)

Looks like it should be an even match-up, but I want that 2nd 'ship!
  • Options
    tommyr said:

I'm looking for a 1st. looking forward to it. Its a bit of a shame that its spread out so much game wise, i like a good redzone with loads of fantasy implications at 6pm on a sunday. 
  • Options
    tommyr said:
    tommyr said:

I'm looking for a 1st. looking forward to it. Its a bit of a shame that its spread out so much game wise, i like a good redzone with loads of fantasy implications at 6pm on a sunday. 
    I know what you mean, but I'm equally all for some Saturday evening football! Looks like the bulk of our teams are Sunday KOs, I've got 2 Saturday and you've got 1 Monday