Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Fantasy League

Comments

• Options
    Cool, I'll ask him. 
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    So looking for a view, at 3 CMC and Barkley will have gone, so who should I go with, Elliott, Kamara or Cook? 

And as I'm in a league with Flex, so can play 2 QBs, I'm going for QB1 in round 2, then build out from there. 
    Elliott over those two (Saints with a committee and Cook might have durability issues). I'd personally wait for two mid-ish round QBs in rds 4-7 while picking up (genuinely) a guy like Minshew in the later rounds - I say Minshew because the Jags' receiving corps is looking stronger than last year. That way you can get your stud receiver and a really solid RB2 also.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Rothko said:
    So looking for a view, at 3 CMC and Barkley will have gone, so who should I go with, Elliott, Kamara or Cook? 

And as I'm in a league with Flex, so can play 2 QBs, I'm going for QB1 in round 2, then build out from there. 
    Elliott over those two (Saints with a committee and Cook might have durability issues). I'd personally wait for two mid-ish round QBs in rds 4-7 while picking up (genuinely) a guy like Minshew in the later rounds - I say Minshew because the Jags' receiving corps is looking stronger than last year. That way you can get your stud receiver and a really solid RB2 also.
    Yeah, good call, tempted by Courtland Sutton as my WR2, think the ball will be flying out of Drew Lock's hand in Denver, and we'll be a load of fun to watch. 
  • Options
    Only done last two years of this but it has really enhanced my viewing of NFL.

Before this I only really knew Raiders players and the 'big'names.

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

Agreed, makes just putting on Redzone more entertaining too. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Agreed, makes just putting on Redzone more entertaining too. 
    Redzone better be on sky mix again.

• Options
    "7 hours of commercial free football STARTS NOW!!!!"

• Options
    So maybe leave the league @stackitsteve or @hudson-son-son kicks you out maybe? 

I might have someone for the 14th spot but he's not on Charlton Life
    Yeah go for it, had a quick look through the thread and can't see anyone recently suggest they want in so might as well so we can start this draft

@hudson-son-son he's up for it. Do you need his email address or is there a link I can send him?
  • Options
    Yeah I need email address to invite him I think
  • Options
    DMd it to you
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Right, he's in. Full house
  • Options
    Are we still planning on extended draft or are we going for a set day now 
  • Options
    I think we said slow 
  • Options
    Yeah it's about to start with a random order, right about now... 
  • Options
    And if we're running behind, we can do a live draft to finish off the last few rounds etc which is good
  • Options
    @PaddyP17 gets the 1st pick and is ON THE CLOCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxWMAWWJCM0
  • Options
    With the first overall pick in the 2020 Charlton Life NFL Fantasy League Draft, the Twelve Inch Minshews select: Christian McCaffrey; Running Back, Carolina Panthers.
  • Options
    Elliott over Saquon. Brave
  • Options
    Oh wow
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    With the first overall pick in the 2020 Charlton Life NFL Fantasy League Draft, the Twelve Inch Minshews select: Christian McCaffrey; Running Back, Carolina Panthers.
    Should've gone Minshew for your free beer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Should've gone Minshew for your free beer
    Nah - though if my team feels strong enough, I'll be starting Minshew at QB and hoping the 'tache carries me to a championship. The ADP/beer value for Minshew swings toward drafting in a lower round and hoping to win it that way!
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    I thought this too, but then maybe there's an argument to be made to take Elliott, with a higher floor and lower ceiling. Personally still would definitely take Saquon especially with Andrew Thomas blocking, but on reflection it's not as big a move I first thought.
  • Options
    Definitely an argument to be had on Zeke there. Saquon killed me last year.
  • Options
    I still have nightmares over Le’Veon Bells sit outside season 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    I have nightmares over Bell last season, and he actually played 
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Laddick01 said:
    I thought this too, but then maybe there's an argument to be made to take Elliott, with a higher floor and lower ceiling. Personally still would definitely take Saquon especially with Andrew Thomas blocking, but on reflection it's not as big a move I first thought.
    I did think about it for a bit but feel Elliott is part of a better offence although as an eagles fan it does feel wrong. 
  • Options
    I had Elliott over Saquon on my board. 
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    MrOneLung said:
    I have nightmares over Bell last season, and he actually played 

Gore getting more touches in camp and they've just traded for Ballage, quite possibly the worst RB around. Bell to be traded surely.
  • Options
    Is there any time limit at all on picks? 
  • Options
    No