Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Fantasy League

Comments

• Options
    Done 
  • Options
    Done, nice one Laddick
  • Options
    Quick update/ Bump

8 votes in so far. Looking like it’ll be on Sunday 22nd of August as it stands.

In terms of numbers I’m not sure where @Blinkant stands as he’s not been on the site in a while. We will need one more to fill a spot so if anyone is interested on here just let me know.
  • Options
    Happy to take part if there's room. Thanks. 
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Quick update/ Bump

8 votes in so far. Looking like it’ll be on Sunday 22nd of August as it stands.

In terms of numbers I’m not sure where @Blinkant stands as he’s not been on the site in a while. We will need one more to fill a spot so if anyone is interested on here just let me know.
    Just voted, can do 22nd but will have a short window (about 4pm till 5.30pm) when I will be unavailable. 
  • Options
    You can set a queue I believe and if you’re it there to draft it’ll draft from your queue 
  • Options
    I can do 22nd, for some reason i didn't tick it though, 
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    I’ve had no reply from @Blinkant on here nor on Fleaflicker. Hope he’s OK as he’s been inactive quite a while. This means we have 2 spots available for this season.

Looking back through the thread the first 2 to express interest were @BrentfordAddick and @Rothko. If you’re both still interested just let me know.

We will bring those 2 into the league for this season with @cafcnick1992 waiting in the wings if anyone abandons their team/ pulls out. 

I’m planning on scheduling the draft for 7pm on the 22nd August as this date/time seems most popular. 

Any objections let me know and I’ll see what I can do. Hopefully this works for both the new guys :)
  • Options
    Love to be in! 
  • Options
    Bloody Broncos fans….
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hang about! Just saw the draft order was "randomly generated" and I end up last in the re-done one! I call shenanigans!!
  • Options
    Tbf the turn is one of the best spots in a draft.
  • Options
    I much preferred the first one too! 
  • Options
    It’s a shame draft position can’t be decided NFL style with last seasons worst getting the first pick! 
  • Options
    Don’t forget paddy traded me his First last season 
  • Options
    Maybe…
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    PaddyP17 said:
    Hang about! Just saw the draft order was "randomly generated" and I end up last in the re-done one! I call shenanigans!!
    Sorry, that’s not the final order! Still need to get the other 2 in so it’ll be changed when they are. Think it’s been randomly generated every season so planning on going for that again. 

Was just messing about trying to figure out the settings. You can of course send me some cash if you fancy a premium spot ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    I'm down to play again
    Do you follow any particular team following your time across the pond?
    Sorry mate, I'm so slow to reply on here! I've always been a Bears fan - did get to go down and see Seahawks though... still never been to a Bears game
  • Options
    I'm down to play again
    Sorry mate, I'm so slow to reply on here! I've always been a Bears fan - did get to go down and see Seahawks though... still never been to a Bears game

I'm supposed to be going Bears v Ravens in November, if travel does open up which at the moment is looking unlikely.
  • Options
    Draft scheduled for 7pm on Sunday the 22nd of August.

@Rothko is in the league, @BrentfordAddick will be brought in once Fleaflicker allow me to swap out @Blinkant.

Once the league has everyone in I will randomise draft order and we’ll go from there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm down to play again
    Soldier Field is the best NFL stadium I’ve been to - most akin to a English football ground (probably due to its age). Plus Chicago is fantastic.
  • Options
    Bears threatening to leave Soldier Filed to move to Arlington race track I think

Soldier Field is hard to upgrade due to its shape/location
  • Options
    I went to Bears v Packers at Soldier Field in December 2019. Wrap up warm @colthe3rd - it’s sh!t cold. Great stadium though and a cool city. 
  • Options
    I went to Bears v Packers at Soldier Field in December 2019. Wrap up warm @colthe3rd - it’s sh!t cold. Great stadium though and a cool city. 
    We've got lounge seats like the prawn sandwich eater I am.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    We've got lounge seats like the prawn sandwich eater I am.
    Great idea there.
  • Options
    I gather places are taken but definitely happy to take a spot if someone leaves/goes inactive. Properly got into NFL fantasy last couple years.
  • Options
    When is the draft order being randomised?

been doing mock drafts and just realised had it set as 16 teams and not 14 grr. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    When is the draft order being randomised?

been doing mock drafts and just realised had it set as 16 teams and not 14 grr. 
    I need to remove @Blinkant today. I’ve tried to keep him there for as long as possible but haven’t had any reply.

Once @BrentfordAddick is in I’ll randomise the order.
  • Options
    cheers laddick 
  • Options
    Getting excited!!!