Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Fantasy League

Comments

• Options
    Not sure how to feel, think I reached, over-homered and am fairly light at RB but I'll be riding the waiver wire as standard. Good luck chaps
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    MrOneLung said:
    I must have done 60-70
    mocks drafts and none looked like my team ! 
    I never mock, no matter how many you do, nothing can compare to human behaviour and your wife saying we will
    leave at 630 latest, and still being at her nephews at 720

• Options
    Did I see someone draft something like 4 QB's? Can't see it in the rosters now
  • Options
    I am ThePitts. Yes I think I could have done a better board but let's see how we go!
  • Options
    I wasn't able to make it so just logged in to inspect the damage... not the best but in a 14 person league plenty of opportunities to cut and add! I think/hope Barkley is underrated so quite happy to get him at 10
  • Options
    I wasn't able to make it so just logged in to inspect the damage... not the best but in a 14 person league plenty of opportunities to cut and add! I think/hope Barkley is underrated so quite happy to get him at 10
    I wouldn't say underrated so much as he's not really quite there yet fitness-wise it seems. He's a top three talent (personally top two)... but he's only played 15 games in his two NFL seasons.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    I wouldn't say underrated so much as he's not really quite there yet fitness-wise it seems. He's a top three talent (personally top two)... but he's only played 15 games in his two NFL seasons.
    100%. Could maybe even argue that he’s the most talented RB in the league of many aspects.

If he stays fit it’s great value.
  • Options
    ETN out indefinitely. See you next year 
  • Options
    Haha yes fuck yeah hahahaha yeah why did we even draft him haha
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Haha yes fuck yeah hahahaha yeah why did we even draft him haha
    Because he was going to be your lead back on a nice schedule. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My James Robinson pick suddenly looks less of a gamble.
  • Options
    Is there an easy way to see others rosters on Fleaflicker? Interested in trading but no simple way.

btw, using Sleeper for a Dynasty League I’m in, and it’s a lot easier to use then Fleaflicker 
  • Options
    @Rothko click on league and then rosters 
  • Options
    Cheers! 
  • Options
    Sorry about this but can anyone tell me how I can sign a kicker and D? Just can't figure it out. Sorry. Tried the onsite help but couldn't find the answer. Thanks. 
  • Options
    go into players and choose free agent  and then select position
  • Options
    OK thanks
  • Options
    Good luck all. Starts tonight. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who's got Brady?
  • Options
    I’ve got Prescott. 

Be interesting to see how he returns. 

Hopefully 450 yards and 4 TD passes in a losing effort. 
  • Options
    Reports that Gus Edwards has torn his ACL. Great start for me.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    MrOneLung said:
    I’ve got Prescott. 

Be interesting to see how he returns. 

Hopefully 450 yards and 4 TD passes in a losing effort. 
    Will take 403-3 
  • Options
    FFS Trey Sermon is inactive for 49ers and too late for me to bench him. 
  • Options
    I had the weeks highest projected score. 

Am last ! 
  • Options
    Congrats to the Big Gronkowski, amazing score to kick the season off! 
  • Options
    The SE9 - there is a huge slice of luck involved - my lack of a decent TE is going to be a problem longer term i feel....

• Options
    99 points with a kicker to go with 2 QB points isn’t a bad start. Viva the auto draft. 
  • Options
    Decent first week that. @MrOneLung continues his run of simply horrible luck. I thought the FF gods hated me but the last 3 seasons have shown me I'm pretty lucky compared to him.