Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Fantasy League

Comments

• Options
    My bench scored 73 points (5 players) whilst the nine in my team scored 93. So, some shuffliong in order. I'd like to thank Atlanta for being crap in both allowing the oppo QB to fill his boots and keeping Kyle Pitts from doing just about anything. 
  • Options
    Another poor week where I scored about 40 points under prediction but somehow scraped a win against @PaddyP17 - think we were both in bottom three points wise this week. 
  • Options
    @Oh_Yoni_Boy was very unlucky, had enough points to win most other matches in our league this week, I was only successful thanks to Aaron Jones heroics last night!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Another poor week where I scored about 40 points under prediction but somehow scraped a win against @PaddyP17 - think we were both in bottom three points wise this week. 
    I mean, who in their right mind would drop Alvin Kamara? But he only got me three points. That's the nature of the beast.

I hope all my aberrations have come this week, basically...
  • Options
    My team is yet to ‘go off’. Steady enough but hasn’t done anything above it’s floor.

A lot of injuries and a few duds this year. Could be a very competitive one.
  • Options
    Another crap week looming after having the highest predicted score 
  • Options
    Thanks to Davante Adams and Prescott in the last two games of the week, I sneak a victory

All very tight in the league with no one on 3-0

My 3 games have resulted in my scoring least points in the league but also conceding the least points 

• Options
    Bloody newbies turning up and going top
  • Options
    So many of my players got injured this week I couldn’t use my bench to make changes. 

Somehow won out (very luckily) with Cook as my starting RB as I had no other option!

So many injuries and weird scores this year. 
  • Options
    In case my opposition thinks I've completely lost my mind, I was very much intending to sub Barkley back in but completely forgot!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have 3TD Cordarelle Patterson on my bench…..
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Wow. Can’t believe I woke up this morning to a victory in my match. 

Mark Andrews and Marquise Brown scored a combined 61 points in the Monday night game to overhaul @se9addick in a 162-142 thriller 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Mark Andrews and Marquise Brown scored a combined 61 points in the Monday night game to overhaul @se9addick in a 162-142 thriller 
    Scoring 142 points and losing shouldn’t be allowed!
  • Options
    Got done by Jackson overnight, fair play @colthe3rd
  • Options
    Rothko said:

Honestly I'd given up catching you after Sunday, nice to have a bit of good fortune after Carson and Kittle both missing.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    Rothko said:

Honestly I'd given up catching you after Sunday, nice to have a bit of good fortune after Carson and Kittle both missing.
    Had a worry about it, and my cheat code of Allen and Henry didn't pay off
  • Options
    I’m scrapping through games this year. Bolden and Perine as RB 1&2 looked bleak. 

Herbert and Johnson are keeping me alive.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    MrOneLung said:

Scoring 142 points and losing shouldn’t be allowed!
    You was only half a point from having 2nd highest score of the week. 

• Options
    Odd that you don’t get D/ST points for blocked field goals.

Annual petition for half-ppr and no D/ST or kickers next year.
  • Options
    I dont think Overtime points should count either 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    why not?
  • Options
    Just extra opportunity to get points  - just feel it should be the 60 minutes
  • Options
    Of course all of my players have turned up on the same day.. 
  • Options
    3rd highest score and lost to a henry masterclass so at least that lessens the blow a little!

• Options
    Division 2 is a bit of a squeeze!

happy with that win, my top boys delivered again
  • Options
    All games have been non divisional so far  - start playing divisional rivals from now on apart from one more game
  • Options
    think the website has gone mad with the QB projected scores !! 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    think the website has gone mad with the QB projected scores !! 
    Yes, I was wondering that, seem to be expecting about about 8 TD throws from everyone. 
  • Options
    Blimey, close one there! 136-135
  • Options
    Whilst I am glad my bunch of players are doing well looking at the numbers I get the impression I have been quite lucky.

I am in the lower half of teams on points for but points against is way lower then the rest of the teams.