Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Fantasy League

Comments

• Options
    Good luck everyone in the playoffs, from your current soon to be former reigning champ. 
  • Options
    P.S playoffs should have started next week with the extra game this year and byes in week 14.

• Options
    Scraped into the main playoffs for the first time, all set to lose at the first hurdle as I have done in the consolation games in previous years.
  • Options
    P.S playoffs should have started next week with the extra game this year and byes in week 14.

My bench agrees with you, looking like an N Sync song this week

• Options
    Been a good battle in the final with @Rothko 
    luckily woke up this morning to see Dak has put a bit of gap between us. Hopefully Duke Johnson doesn’t go off on one tonight and score 29+ points 

feared the worst when left 3 touchdown Damien Harris on the bench as thought he was injured. 
  • Options
    Well done @MrOneLung, good final that, and Duke Johnson isn’t going to luck out twice in a month!

was finished when Thielen’s ankle went again, had to gamble on him, but them the breaks. 
  • Options
    Both of you had great scores, another enjoyable season
  • Options
    Was good fun. Fell away in the playoffs with my two lowest scores of the season. 
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Well done @MrOneLung, good final that, and Duke Johnson isn’t going to luck out twice in a month!

was finished when Thielen’s ankle went again, had to gamble on him, but them the breaks. 
    Not over yet mate. When Rex Burkhead scores nearly 30 points anything can happen. 
  • Options
    We going again next season? Could maybe switch it up and go PPR, maybe even have a dynasty league. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I like PPR. Whatever we do I'm definitely pushing for more IR spots this season though.
  • Options
    Ok, what are the benefits of PPR against standard scoring ?

• Options
    The main argument is to take away the big advantage to the "randomness" of touchdowns. I think we've all had players (particularly receivers) who've had monster games yet can be outscored by a RB who has just been brought on for a 1 yard TD.

Bit of an extreme example but you can get the idea. Basically the idea is to add more weight to picking skill players rather than loading up on players in high scoring teams. 

There is also the option of half PPR if we didn't want to go full PPR. Depends what everyone wants to do, can we run a poll or something?
  • Options
    I’m in - half PPR would be my vote 
  • Options
    Happy to put up a poll for people to decide between:

Sleeper and Fleaflicker

PPR/Half/Standard

I think half PPR would be my vote.
  • Options
    Sleeper .5PPR has to be the way imho. If it's on Fleaflicker I really don't know if I'd continue - the user flows are counterintuitive (they're not perfect on Sleeper but Sleeper is easily the best out there)
  • Options
    I'm in another league that's just moved to sleeper so personally I'm happy to have them all in one place.
  • Options
    am happy to give Sleeper a go
  • Options
    i would be up for setting it up as a dynasty league too. its a little more time consuming but keeps up offseason interest and the trades also keep even the bottom teams interested throughout 

• Options
    Oh Sleeper definitely. So much better.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did we decide on which to use? Will probs need to do the draft in the next 2 or 3 weeks too
  • Options
    Think Sleeper, .5 PPR would be the best bet from what everyone here wants.

I have no experience on sleeper, so happy to join a league or can mess around and set one up tomorrow.
  • Options
    Am happy to go with that. 
  • Options
    That works for me too
  • Options
    Half ppe and sleeper sounds reasonable based on what those of you who know more than I do have said.
  • Options
    Yep agree with the change. Laddick I'm on sleeper so don't mind helping out, it's very easy to use though so doubt you'll have any issue.
  • Options
    works for me!
  • Options
    https://sleeper.app/i/keODYX5gLwo7

Link for the league is above. Put this together pretty quickly so may need some scoring tweaks depending on preferences. Main changes are .5 PPR and 2 IR slots.

I’ve kept waiver system as FAAB (bidding) as this is the system most were familiar with on Fleaflicker.  However, if anyone wants a change there just let me know!

Once everyone is in we can sort a draft date :)
  • Options
    I'm in! 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    got an error message trying to join: