Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Fantasy League

Comments

• Options
    Yep hit the cog in the top corner and change settings.

those are for iOS 

• Options
    Hi all. I’m new to Charlton life. Is there still a chance to join this league?
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Yep hit the cog in the top corner and change settings.

those are for iOS 

Yeah I have it to allow notifications but am not getting anything through 
  • Options
    Ah damn - I turned my notifications off and missed the start of the draft!
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    You’re back on the clock SE9. Chase and Kamara isn’t too shabby from autos.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    se9addick said:
    They did me dirty with J.K. Dobbins though!

@PaddyP17 - what’s the thinking with the DeAndre Hopkins? Think he’ll be worth the selection over the games he’s available? I had the kick before you but bottled it because I was worried by him missing 1/3 of the season. 
  • Options
    Are we pausing the draft for the game tomorrow? I'm guessing a few of us will be at The Valley, and I'm using my laptop for this league and my phone for another Sleeper one so won't be able to make picks if my turn comes around. Maybe suspend from 12 - 7pm to allow for travel/pub time? Would still leave 4 hours at the beginning and end of the day to try and make some progress. Just a thought...
  • Options
    Are we pausing the draft for the game tomorrow? I'm guessing a few of us will be at The Valley, and I'm using my laptop for this league and my phone for another Sleeper one so won't be able to make picks if my turn comes around. Maybe suspend from 12 - 7pm to allow for travel/pub time? Would still leave 4 hours at the beginning and end of the day to try and make some progress. Just a thought...
    Drunk picks are the best picks 
  • Options
    Good idea, I could just ramp the timer to like 8 hours at 12 so we could still make picks but nobody would get done by autopick?
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Good idea, I could just ramp the timer to like 8 hours at 12 so we could still make picks but nobody would get done by autopick?
    Nice one - cheers @Laddick01
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bloody hell, allow drafting in the immediate before/after a Charlton match!
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Laddick01 said:
    se9addick said:
    They did me dirty with J.K. Dobbins though!

@PaddyP17 - what’s the thinking with the DeAndre Hopkins? Think he’ll be worth the selection over the games he’s available? I had the kick before you but bottled it because I was worried by him missing 1/3 of the season. 
    Unquestionably imho. I have two wide receivers I'm reasonably happy with and I can always improvise on waivers and in flex. Hopefully I'm in contention by week 8 and then I could be in gravy.
  • Options
    All my later round sleepers have been nicked 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    se9addick said:
    I’ll lower it back down now. Good things about sleeper is that picks can still be made quickly.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    se9addick said:
    I’ll lower it back down now. Good things about sleeper is that picks can still be made quickly.
    How you finding Sleeper from a commissioner POV? 
  • Options
    I thought we were pausing/changing the timings today? I've just got home from the game and it's picked a crap running back who's not even going to make the roster for me. Not happy!
  • Options
    I thought we were pausing/changing the timings today? I've just got home from the game and it's picked a crap running back who's not even going to make the roster for me. Not happy!
    Believe it was a fat finger mistake from the commissioner and he’s in touch to fix it 
  • Options
    Ah, fair enough - no worries. Will bin him when it's all done. Just hope I don't miss out on my valuable 7th wide receiver...
  • Options
    Ah, fair enough - no worries. Will bin him when it's all done. Just hope I don't miss out on my valuable 7th wide receiver...
    My fault that! Accidentally changed from the 8hrs back to 2 minutes. I was confused why the picks were flying in there haha.

Ive messaged you on sleeper to sort it out
  • Options
    Draft complete for me, fairly happy with how it turned out (aside from a couple of dodgy auto-picks!)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2022
    I have something that looks a reasonable bench for once 
  • Options

Not too bad tbh. I think I've got a very strong RB room; hopefully a QB that can flourish; and a solid receiving corps that will be bolstered by returns from injuries and suspensions. Will add a K after Williams goes on IR...!
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Not too bad tbh. I think I've got a very strong RB room; hopefully a QB that can flourish; and a solid receiving corps that will be bolstered by returns from injuries and suspensions. Will add a K after Williams goes on IR...!
    Agree - very tidy RBs. Interesting to see how your receivers go - Godwin's fitness, DK without Russell Wilson, and how D-Hop comes back after suspension. I think Julio could enjoy a comeback year if he and Brady can get on a wavelength. 
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    What’s the thinking on not drafting a defence? Just pick something up on waivers? 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Rothko said:
    What’s the thinking on not drafting a defence? Just pick something up on waivers? 
    Wanted to get as many players in, and have a look, already dropped Williams for a D. Might be some more moving around in the coming weeks 
  • Options
    where do I find the tab to grab a list of your draft picks?! 
  • Options
    where do I find the tab to grab a list of your draft picks?! 
    Yeah, can’t seem to find where you can see everyone’s rosters. 
  • Options
    Go to the cog at the top of the page, and you can see the Draft results 

• Options
    or if you go to the team tab, and click on trades, you can see everyone's roster 
  • Options
    Cheers Rothko