Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 2nd rnd Draw tonight.....Chorley / Doncaster at home

Comments

• Options
    Schwarzer one of the pickers, we’re gonna get North Queensland Bulldogs away.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    I just switched to BBC2 to see who we got in the FA cup (in betweeen Emmerdale). Have they really been yacking away without a ball been drawn yet?
  • Options
    Huddersfield away it is.
  • Options
    Oooo against Chorley or Donny
  • Options
    Home to Chorley or Doncaster.
  • Options
    What an absolutely toilet draw. So many same league ties. Utter wank.
  • Options
    Can't think of a single decent tie there except Wrexham v Newport if you're welsh.
  • Options
    Will take that. Of the three options left I would have preferred Sutton/Slough but Doncaster/Chorley isn’t a bad draw.

No guarantees we make it through but same goes for Donny.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chorley FM should cover it
  • Options
    If we win the replay.
  • Options
    Hopefully Chorley then for a new team to see
  • Options

Chorley FM should cover it

That's what Mansfield are hoping
  • Options
    The main FA Cup thread has been closed... what kind of monster did that? :-(
  • Options

Just came on here to enquire as to why the main FA Cup thread was closed, that thread has been going since the 1st prelim round @admin please explain
  • Options

I'll second this. A mod clearly hasn't realised that's the FA Cup thread and not the match thread.
  • Options
    Would’ve liked the chance to go to Donny. Only 30 miles away. But home advantage should help. Surely Bowyer will play a stronger side if we have a good enough chance to draw some bigguns in round 3? Deushithead will be in his ear anyway!
  • Options
    Play the youth team against Mansfield now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'll second this. A mod clearly hasn't realised that's the FA Cup thread and not the match thread.
    Only just been closed so.assuming it was because of this thread, but seems weird the closed that 1 that has been around since the prelim rounds
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Play the youth team against Mansfield now

Why?
  • Options
    Only downside to facing Chorley is facing that player who went in for the rather enthusiastic challenge
  • Options
    Concentrate on the league ,no one's worried about the cup don't think we took 600 yesterday
  • Options
    Buzzing.
  • Options
    Should be a sell out .... of the West Lower
  • Options
    edited November 2018

I'd love a big draw in the FA cup third round. Far too long we have treated the FA cup as second rate tournament and where has it got us?
    It's a great opportunity to progress and it could be a big confidence booster.
    Play our strongest side i say.

B$llocks to the fa cup.
    If we were to get Liverpool away Sunday 12pm kick off everyone and thier dog would want to go.
    Huddersfield away Sunday 12pm kick off
    Be Seb and 200 others
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Great opportunity to get to the 3rd round, and have a fun day out. Have happy memories of the game at Fulham in the promotion season and the game at Spurs a year before when Keith Peacock was in temporary charge
  • Options
    Charlton 0 1 Mansfield