Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2020 qualifying

Comments

• @The Organiser

Which pub is it, do you recall the name?
    @PragueAddick

u Templáře
    Ah, real old school. Great choice. 
  • San Marino are 50-1 to beat Scotland and the draw is 33-1. Just sayin.   Less than 10k tickets sold. Nothing to play for. Squad would rather be in the beach.  I’ve got a massive 10p on each.  
    Bizarre decision to play it at Hampden. Surely would've been better at somewhere like Hibs or Hearts and give out free tickets to kids. 
    That would be tantamount to child abuse I’m afraid. 
  • Sergio Ramos moves up to 8th on the all time list for capped players, now has 168 caps.

7 men ahead of him, 2 of whom are still active and both have 173.

All 3 have a pretty good shot at beating the record of 184 caps but given the other 2 play for Oman and Kuwait, i think it's fair to say Ramos' achievement to play at that level for a side as good as Spain is much better.
    And quite unbelievably he’s never been sent off for Spain
  • If it keeps raining this could be abandoned. 
  • Jonny Williams and Tom Lockyer 
    Minto presenting the program for Sky and I’m small wanting Wales ffs 
    I feel I need a wash 
  • Wales 0-1 down
    Lockyer at fault 
  • Yeah he got caught well out of position there 
  • Jonny Williams and Tom Lockyer 
    Minto presenting the program for Sky and I’m small  
    We’ve heard mate
  • 1-1 Lockyer involved in the build up (well about 10 passes back) 
  • Sponsored links:

• 1-1 Lockyer involved in the build up (well about 10 passes back) 
    Decent goal
  • edited October 2019
    Decent first half from Wales. Personal highlight of mine was when the commentator said ‘Williams cruises past Modric’
  • Great point for Wales. Now means that Wales will qualify.......IF they win their last 2 matches (away to Azerbaijan and home to Hungary) and Slovakia lose away to Croatia.
  • Great point for Wales. Now means that Wales will qualify.......IF they win their last 2 matches (away to Azerbaijan and home to Hungary) and Slovakia lose away to Croatia.
    Shame in a way... Apart from seeing Williams and Lockyer at a Major Tournament I wouldnt mind if Wales didnt qualify - Cant be dealing with the media love in that we saw in Euro 2016 with them, especially when they should really be doing better in this Group than what they have been

I know it must be how the rest of the Home Nations view the English but would always prefer Northern Ireland to qualify ahead of any of the others
  • edited October 2019
    Overall breakdown of Qualification at present

Teams in Green are inline to qualify automatically next summer... those in blue will go into the Play-Offs

(X) means that teams are assured of a Play-Off but can still Qualify automatically
    (Y) means that teams cant qualify automatically but can finish in the Play-Offs
    (Z) means that Slovenia can still qualify automatically but wont get into the Play-Offs
    (E) means that the team is eliminated completely
  • Be curious to see which two teams go into the same Play-Off as Switzerland / Iceland - Imagine it would be Israel and Romania seeing they're the lowest teams involved in the Play-Offs who didnt win their Nations League Group?
  • Great win for the sweatys today, 2-1 v Cyprus.
  • Our lad Lockyer completely rinsed by their winger there, saved by the other defenders. He and Wales generally playing well though
  • If Croatia beat Slovakia later tonight then Wales v Hungary in midweek is HUGGGEEEE!
  • Sponsored links:

• San Marino have scored a goal!!

Their goal difference takes a boost and is now just -45
  • Wales and Charlton flag there?
  • San Marinos first goal in 26 months.

And there first at home in 6 years.

Bet the fans loved that
  • Our boy Tom getting involved to protect his team mate there.
  • Heres a question

When Scotland and Wales play they have there own national anthem.

Why do Northern Ireland not 
  • Massive error at the back and it should have been 1-0 Northern Ireland
  • Northern Ireland well on top early on
  • What a penalty miss from Davis!!
  • What a penalty miss from Davis!!
    Gonna land next to Baileys
  • I know Depay is missing but Netherlands wont win anything if they cant score!!

Havent exactly looked threatening for all their possession