Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Gillingham | Sat 22 Dec | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options
    2-1 Charlton with a 90th minute winner for us.Taylor and Ajose with the goals.

As long as we can match their work rate and physicality our class should be too much for them.
  • Options

Christmas comes early for the pikeys.

1-2

We ain’t gonna win
    You're be pleased to hear oohaah, that today is my 200th match in my 31 year quest that started beginning 2015/16 season. There have been a dozen or so games missed due to family commitments etc.
    I know, it's a pathetic effort compared to Seb and many other big hitters.

• Options

1-2

We ain’t gonna win
    You're be pleased to hear oohaah, that today is my 200th match in my 31 year quest that started beginning 2015/16 season. There have been a dozen or so games missed due to family commitments etc.

Would you like a presentation in the west stand concourse at half time for your achievement?
  • Options
    Tactics aside, if our corner takers can get one in the right area, (lift the ball above the first man) we'll score. I think they will twice, and we will 3 times.
    1:1
  • Options
    3-1 to the Addicks
  • Options

Tactics aside, if our corner takers can get one in the right area, (lift the ball above the first man) we'll score. I think they will twice, and we will 3 times.
    1:1

Erm, okay? :joy:
  • Options

1-2

We ain’t gonna win

Would you like a presentation in the west stand concourse at half time for your achievement?
    Yes and I would like you South West to do the presentation.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!