Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kent CCC 2019

Comments

• Painful how out of sorts billings looks. 
    As I've said before T20 is the hardest of mediums to find some form
  • Especially as being out injured for a while. 
  • Rudders22 said:
    Especially as being out injured for a while. 
    Prior to that he was carrying drinks in the IPL and for England. In fact between the 8th March and 9th August he didn't actually score a single run.
  • We're romping home.
  • I thought our fielding was poor but Gloucs make us look like a team of Jonty Rhodes!
  • Painful how out of sorts billings looks. 
    Always knew this would work ! Welcome back bilbo ! 
  • I can't recall the last time I saw such hilariously bad fielding.
    Gloucestershire are literally throwing the ball over the boundary.
  • 32 required from 18
  • Why do I feel like this is Surrey all over again 
  • Run rate has died
  • Sponsored links:

• Blowing up again !!!
  • Why do I feel like this is Surrey all over again 
    Same. I'm not confident. But that 6 will help! At least we know we have another game tomorrow
  • Rueing that that DBD over too!
  • Rueing that that DBD over too!
    Both the 23 conceded in that over and 2 runs scored off 6 balls
  • We're romping home.
    U had to say it!
  • FFS. Snatching defeat from the jaws and all that again? Come on!
  • Sneaked over. It was 12 reqd from 8 balls. That was gettable. Why do Kent fuck it up again? Now 10 of for balls. 
  • Where's Stokes when you need him?
  • Shambolic yet again. Poor captaincy to bowl Bell Drummond for me!! Now we go to Essex who have won tonight meaning they can still qualify. So they are going to be right up for it 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2019
    Shame.
    Oh well, so much for both Surrey and Kent qualifying - looks like they both wont now.
    And you brought the South African captain over .......for 2 days !
  • Shocking - Again 
  • DBD NEEDS DROPPING!!  BOWLING POOR.   BATTING TOO SLOW!!!
  • I've said this ALL summer.  I can see it.  Why can't the selectors?!  It's not rocket science?! 
  • Shame.
    Oh well, so much for both Surrey and Kent qualifying - looks like they both wont now.
    And you brought the South African captain over .......for 2 days !
    Surrey can't qualify because they finished 2nd bottom. When we win tomorrow we will.
  • Kuhn isn’t someone who can just come in and smack it around. Needs to either open or drop him. Klassen too, anyone seen anything that suggest he’s going to be a decent county player??? Stevens would have offered far more than this guy has. 
  • Bell-Drummond blew it for us, he had a mare!!
  • Kuhn isn’t someone who can just come in and smack it around. Needs to either open or drop him. Klassen too, anyone seen anything that suggest he’s going to be a decent county player??? Stevens would have offered far more than this guy has. 
    I think Blake should have come in before Kuhn this evening.
  • The main reason we have lost form is the Milne injury. Somehow I think if he had have been fit we would have won tonight and beaten Surrey. I saw the Surrey game but not tonight. Obviously the DBD over looked  a disaster. He bowled well v Surrey. However I think it was late he bowled tonight. Can someone tell me when he bowled.  My suspicion is it was too late.
    In qualifying I think we have also been unlucky in the draw that we only play Glamorgan once. How is that fair?  And further unlucky that that was a NR. So whereas most teams get 4 points v them we get 1 through no fault of our own 
  • redman said:
    The main reason we have lost form is the Milne injury. Somehow I think if he had have been fit we would have won tonight and beaten Surrey. I saw the Surrey game but not tonight. Obviously the DBD over looked  a disaster. He bowled well v Surrey. However I think it was late he bowled tonight. Can someone tell me when he bowled.  My suspicion is it was too late.
    In qualifying I think we have also been unlucky in the draw that we only play Glamorgan once. How is that fair?  And further unlucky that that was a NR. So whereas most teams get 4 points v them we get 1 through no fault of our own 
    DBD bowled the 16th over.

We will only have ourselves to blame if we don't go through as we have had plenty of chances to do so.