Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peterborough v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Cullen still doesn't look match fit to me.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

ross1 said:

Following from the Dominican Republic. Glorious weather here (as usual).

Are you in Punta Cana, my favourite place in the Dominican
    Your short post deserves two black flags.
    Thanks for the updates, Ross. Now you have a breather, may I explain my rude comment.

Punta Cana is a flat, sterile, area stolen from the Dominican people with the connivance of a corrupt government and carved up between foreign companies for holiday hotels. Great beaches, but nothing else. Could be anywhere in the world, and everything costs 50% more because they have a captive market of package tour sheep.

To see the authentic Dominican Republic, visit us here on the North Coast or go inland to the hill country.

And to call the country "the Dominican" is dashed bad form, old chap. Use the full name or "the DR".
  • Options
    46' The second half is underway...

#pufc 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Time for Reeco
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    What a miss from Godden... Should be 0-1!!!!

Was surely harder to miss than score that!!
  • Options

ross1 said:

Following from the Dominican Republic. Glorious weather here (as usual).

Are you in Punta Cana, my favourite place in the Dominican
    Your short post deserves two black flags.
    Thanks for the updates, Ross. Now you have a breather, may I explain my rude comment.

Punta Cana is a flat, sterile, area stolen from the Dominican people with the connivance of a corrupt government and carved up between foreign companies for holiday hotels. Great beaches, but nothing else. Could be anywhere in the world, and everything costs 50% because they have a captive market of package tour sheep.

To see the authentic Dominican Republic, visit us here on the North Coast or go inland to the hill country.

And to call the country "the Dominican" is dashed bad form, old chap. Use the full name or "the DR".
    My humble apologies for my ignorance, but I still enjoyed a couple of holidays there in that part of the DR
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Christmas Tree!!

• Options
    The defender has his leg outstretched before Williams get there.

Williams tries to drag a foot over the defender's already outstretched leg.

Why didn't he just stay on his feet ?
    He would have been in a great position on the bye line to tap the ball back to a Charlton player running in.
  • Options
    46' Early chance for Peterborough. Toney tees up Godden who fires wide from eight yards.

#pufc 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    47' CROSSBAR! Grant cuts in from the left, his shot takes a deflection and loops over the helpless keeper but it bounces back off the bar.
    So close.

#pufc 0 #cafc 0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Ahh so close
  • Options
    Blackpool 1 up
  • Options
    Posted at
    48'
    Marcus Maddison (Peterborough United) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

Posted at
    48'
    Foul by Ben Reeves (Charlton Athletic).
  • Options

Just watched the penalty appeal back in slow motion... Was bloody daylight between Williams' leg and their player

Great call from the Referee

Fair enough. Silly of him, he had done the hard work.

Yeah its actually frustrating as surely had to just hammer it across the goal and hope it either ended with a Charlton player connecting or a deflection off a Peterborough player
    Actually I've changed my mind after looking at that tweeted footage. That's a penalty. And did you hear what the commentator said? Spoke to Posh fans behind that goal who said Williams was unlucky to get a card and one said it was stonewall.

• Options
    Blackpool up 1-0 against Coventry
  • Options
    SSN: Charlton have scored in 14 consecutive league games
  • Options
    ross1 said:

With Lyle Taylor.
  • Options
    51' Reeves goes for goal from outside the box, but O'Malley is equal to his low effort.

#pufc 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    ross1 said:

My humble apologies for my ignorance, but I still enjoyed a couple of holidays there in that part of the DR

Just kidding with you, Ross. But here on the North Coast we are touchy about Punta Cana because all the govt investment goes there. I am mainly here for the women, and Punta Cana is a poor area for that hobby.
  • Options
    52' Good work from Grant to get forward and cross for Reeves, but he has to adapt to get there first and sends a shot over.

#pufc 0 #cafc 0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blackpool 2 up
  • Options
    edited January 2019

ross1 said:

With Lyle Taylor.
    Are you sure...? Taylor didnt play against Bristol Rovers in November

Nor at Mansfield
  • Options
    Blackpool now up 2-0
  • Options
    No pen for me, dive and booking is fair
  • Options

ross1 said:

With Lyle Taylor.
    Are you sure...? Taylor didnt play against Bristol Rovers in November

Nor at Mansfield
    Mansfield wasn’t a league game
  • Options
    Barnsley losing
  • Options

ross1 said:

Just kidding with you, Ross. But here on the North Coast we are touchy about Punta Cana because all the govt investment goes there. I am mainly here for the women, and Punta Cana is a poor area for that hobby.
    I did have a holiday in Puerto Plata for my first visit to this country, can I have a + for that :smiley:
  • Options

No pen for me, dive and booking is fair

I agree
  • Options
    Rochdale lead Barnsley 1-0
  • Options
    54' Superb from Williams who comes out of nowhere to close down the keeper and force him to put it out for a throw.

#pufc 0 #cafc 0
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!