Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peterborough v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Posted at
    56'
    Lee Tomlin (Peterborough United) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

Posted at
    56'
    Foul by Krystian Bielik (Charlton Athletic).
  • Options
    56' Corner Charlton.

#pufc 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    57' Good delivery from Reeves, but O'Malley makes a good catch.

#pufc 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    ross1 said:

ross1 said:

Following from the Dominican Republic. Glorious weather here (as usual).

Are you in Punta Cana, my favourite place in the Dominican
    Your short post deserves two black flags.
    Thanks for the updates, Ross. Now you have a breather, may I explain my rude comment.

Punta Cana is a flat, sterile, area stolen from the Dominican people with the connivance of a corrupt government and carved up between foreign companies for holiday hotels. Great beaches, but nothing else. Could be anywhere in the world, and everything costs 50% because they have a captive market of package tour sheep.

To see the authentic Dominican Republic, visit us here on the North Coast or go inland to the hill country.

And to call the country "the Dominican" is dashed bad form, old chap. Use the full name or "the DR".
    My humble apologies for my ignorance, but I still enjoyed a couple of holidays there in that part of the DR
    Try Haiti 🇭🇹, Ile a Vache is beautiful, I stayed at Abaka Bay on a couple of trips, though most on the mainland were spent under canvas. If interested, there are charities (Haven is an Irish one) if you prefer volunteering to lying on the beach, Prestige beer goes down well at the end of the day and Barbancourt 8 year old rum is out of this world.

Back to the match...
  • Options
    Posted at
    57'
    Foul by Ivan Toney (Peterborough United).

Posted at
    57'
    Krystian Bielik (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half.
  • Options
    Barnsley 0-1 Rochdale
  • Options
    Barnsley level 1-1
  • Options
    Barnsley tie it up 1-1
  • Options
    59' Close! Great football as Reeves turns and sends in a great cross from the left. Pratley's glancing header spins just wide.

#pufc 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    We’re going to be annoyed if we don’t win this one. Time for some subs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    COYR!!!
  • Options
    Great bit of work by Reeves there.
  • Options
    Barnsley still level 1-1
  • Options
    The Posh commentators grudgingly concede that it's more even and that we look more like a top six side. Nice of them.
  • Options
    Love it... 'Boro commentators keep banging on that we dont look a top six outfit yet what about their own side who only have two home wins in a good run of games!!!
  • Options

The Posh commentators grudgingly concede that it's more even and that we look more like a top six side. Nice of them.

How low have we sunk when we're being patronised by bloody Peterborough?
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Love it... 'Boro commentators keep banging on that we dont look a top six outfit yet what about their own side who only have two home wins in a good run of games!!!

Are you listening to the same commentary :smiley:
  • Options
    Posted at
    61'
    Foul by Ivan Toney (Peterborough United).

Posted at
    61'
    Karlan Grant (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick on the left wing.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    ross1 said:

Are you listening to the same commentary :smiley:
    Haha... Yeah they have kindly started to say we look more of a top six team now
  • Options
    63' Great covering from Bauer to keep Godden at bay in a decent position in the box.

#pufc 0 #cafc 0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Posted at
    63'
    Corner, Peterborough United. Conceded by Patrick Bauer.
  • Options
    We need to take control with a goal.
  • Options
    @Henry Irving Junior coming on 😉
  • Options
    Ref has let Maddison get away with three proper petulant fouls now... book the dangerous bastard!!
  • Options
    Posted at
    64'
    Foul by Marcus Maddison (Peterborough United).

Posted at
    64'
    Jonathan Williams (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half.
  • Options

We need to take control with a goal.

....or two.....

• Options
    65' SUB | Darren Pratley makes way for Reeco Hackett-Fairchild.

#pufc 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    ross1 said:

65' SUB | Darren Pratley makes way for Reeco Hackett-Fairchild.

#pufc 0 #cafc 0

Makes sense... Come on Reeco!!
  • Options
    Reeco on for Pratley
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!