Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 19/20

Comments

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    I presume at least a couple of people have seen the Rashan Gaey roughing the passer call? The rule is ridiculous. 
    It was an absolute rubbish call......this new edict needs further analysis as it’s going to ruin the game to a large extent.
  • Options
    At last the Redskins have sacked Jay Gruden. Winless this season so, can’t say it wasn’t coming.
  • Options
    cafckev said:
    At last the Redskins have sacked Jay Gruden. Winless this season so, can’t say it wasn’t coming.
    Well, I suppose Dan Snyder can't sack himself. The whole organisation is rotten and it is down to him. Gruden was a convenient scapegoat I would say. He'll do well under his brother (assuming he goes to the Raider), or wherever he ends up. Bruce Allen has to go too.

Can't wait for their Dolphins matchup on Sunday!
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    49’ers looking absolutely awesome......are we seeing a team that could go all the way, on last nights showing you’d have to think so?
  • Options
    49’ers looking absolutely awesome......are we seeing a team that could go all the way, on last nights showing you’d have to think so?
    I watched the first half, they were outstanding and will be very tough to beat
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    cafckev said:
    Well, I suppose Dan Snyder can't sack himself. The whole organisation is rotten and it is down to him. Gruden was a convenient scapegoat I would say. He'll do well under his brother (assuming he goes to the Raider), or wherever he ends up. Bruce Allen has to go too.

Can't wait for their Dolphins matchup on Sunday!
    Post image
  • Options
    my feeling at present is Superbowl will be Patzzz v Seahawks 
  • Options
    I'm assuming Pats vs Chiefs in the AFC Conference game. NFC seems fairly wide open, could easily be any of Seahawks, 49ers, Eagles, Cowboys, Saints or Packers, and I'm probably being unfair to the Rams and Chicago there.
  • Options
    el-pietro said:
    I'm assuming Pats vs Chiefs in the AFC Conference game. NFC seems fairly wide open, could easily be any of Seahawks, 49ers, Eagles, Cowboys, Saints or Packers, and I'm probably being unfair to the Rams and Chicago there.
    If the Chiefs play the way they did the other night, they won't make it past the Wildcard!
  • Options
    Cheifs v Packers for the SB I think.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Packers are a weird one for me, we’ve hardly been even passable this season and past the first quarter they didn’t get a look in in our game against them. If it wasn’t for Cousins we’d have won that pretty comfortably.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    The Packers are a weird one for me, we’ve hardly been even passable this season and past the first quarter they didn’t get a look in in our game against them. If it wasn’t for Cousins we’d have won that pretty comfortably.

I doubt it was a fluke, the Packers did almost exactly the same thing to the Cowboys the other night. Personally I think they're strong on both sides of the ball and the 2 Aaron's are right up there with the best QB/running back combos in the league.
  • Options
    cafckev said:
    Good to see their defence pitching in with a sack... oh wait.

Not sure who's going to want the job there, there is not a lot to work with on the roster.
  • Options

I doubt it was a fluke, the Packers did almost exactly the same thing to the Cowboys the other night. Personally I think they're strong on both sides of the ball and the 2 Aaron's are right up there with the best QB/running back combos in the league.
    Packers defense has been their strong point, they still lack stand out wide receivers, which I think will hurt them down the stretch.
  • Options

Mike Pettine as the DC, guys like Preston Smith, Blake Martinez, Za'Darius Smith, Amos, Savage, King - they're loaded in that secondary to finally support Rodgers with Davante Adams and Aaron Jones.
  • Options

In San Francisco the jury is still out. Mainly because of the dross that has been churned up over the past few years. People are cautiously optimistic though. The back end of their schedule is a lot tougher. We shall see. 
  • Options
    Raiders going 14-2 baby. 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    @The Red Robin whats your score prediction for the big one Sunday 28-10 Ravens for me
  • Options
    Boom 💥 
  • Options
    Panthers pick up 4 in a row without Newton against the Buccaneers. Academic as we are in a group with the saints, but good to hit some form
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Jags didn’t stand a chance today...
  • Options
    Cowboys are terrible.  4 penalties.  Jets first red zone touchdown all season.

Our defence has gone missing.
  • Options
    Fair play Kurt Cousins. Did the business today against the Eagles. Kudos to Diggs too for the hat trick of TD’s
  • Options
    No Collins, No Smith, No Cobb and now Cooper out for the game.  We're fcuked!
  • Options
    Fair play Kurt Cousins. Did the business today against the Eagles. Kudos to Diggs too for the hat trick of TD’s
    It looked shaky when they pulled it back to 4 points but great result in the end.
  • Options
    How much longer are the Cowboys going to put up with Jerry Jones love child surely if we lose to the Jets he’s got to go.
  • Options
    Bilko said:
    How much longer are the Cowboys going to put up with Jerry Jones love child surely if we lose to the Jets he’s got to go.
    Defence terrible.  Receivers couldn't catch first half.  Kicker misses too many.  Coach is just not dynamic enough.  Wasted opportunities .
  • Options
    Yeah that was particularly bad. Nine points and zero touchdowns in the first half over the last three games. Giving ourselves too much to do in the second half of games.
  • Options
    Meanwhile, The 49’ers go marching on.
  • Options
    Great clip of a Californian High School game where a player intercepts a quarterback pass and proceeds to run about 60 yards the wrong way before he’s tackled by his own player at about the 10 yard line.