Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who is the boss at Chelsea

Comments

• Options
    Just me or was that a strange camera angle for the shootout?

Was like playing FIFA
  • Options
    In penalties people say keepers can only be heroes

sorry but today Kepa is a villain 
    Yeah but Jorginho and David Luiz have to share the blame
  • Options
    Kepa a disgrace IMO.

Kepa a disgrace IMO.

The players rule with the money they are getting paid.

Respect for a manager is non-existent.
  • Options
    Football stinks.
  • Options
    Jorginho's technique looks so stupid if he misses.

Keeper didn't even dive until he hit it, it was that slow.  
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Sterling’s penalty was class, he’s so good for city.
    .....and England.
    He’s good. But yet to produce that city form.
    He’s one of the best in the world at city.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2019
    But then the respect between Guardiola / Klopp etc. and their players is completely different so you have to question the Management from Sarri for this outburst?

i.e. Pep didnt even go up and collect his medal tonight yet left it to his players to take the acclaim!!
  • Options
    With regards to Kepa never playing for Chelsea again I disagree...

the bloke cost them £71m barely a fraction of that will be recouped with him either sacked or left on the bench!!

Sadly its whats wrong with Football these days but they can all only blame themselves; players AND managers etc.

Sarri himself will be on a nice earner and can either resign himself and go elsewhere for a good pay cheque or more likely will just wait to be sacked and get a great bit of compensation
  • Options
    Maybe, just  maybe, Chelsea would be doing better if they respected the manager a bit more. Surely, it should be a condition based on the obscene amount of money they get. 
  • Options
    Kepa should be sent off with the youth team or on his own till summer when he can be sold. If he’d come even close to proving his £71m price tag so far maybe he’d get a bit more sympathy but he hasn’t and that has to be the final straw. Him mouthing off to Aguero then completely fluffing the save topped it off, complete and utter plonker. 
    And replaced by whom? - Rob Green / Jamal Blackman?
  • Options
    Petulant 
    Disrespectful
    Embarrasing

Sarri should’ve walked on the pitch and grabbed Kepa by the top of the ear before marching him off the pitch.

I suspect Kepa will be grounded for at least two weeks and will have his X Box and mobile phone taken off him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope the Chelsea management very quickly confirm Sarri is manager until end of season at least.
  • Options
    Kepa should be sent off with the youth team or on his own till summer when he can be sold. If he’d come even close to proving his £71m price tag so far maybe he’d get a bit more sympathy but he hasn’t and that has to be the final straw. Him mouthing off to Aguero then completely fluffing the save topped it off, complete and utter plonker. 
    And replaced by whom? - Rob Green / Jamal Blackman?
    Willy Caballero? The one that they were trying to sub on, when he decided he was bigger than the manager and refused to leave the pitch, that lad. 
    And if he were to get injured?
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    ...and that ladies and gents is just how far the pendulum has swung in favour of player power. Could you imagine anyone ever getting away with that sort of nonsense with Clough or more recently Ferguson? Or a bit closer to home Curbs? Not a chance in hell.

The man's a vastly well paid professional who's just acted like a 10 year old throwing a hissy fit...but will almost certainly outstay the manager he's massively disrespected,
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Macronate said:
    The only manager it would be acceptable to do that to is Karel Fraeye.
    Could you imagine if that was done to Peeters haha player would be injured for the season once Peeters was finished with him
  • Options
    Have to say Hazard is far too good for Chelsea after that game today. Worked his nuts off as the front man, scored one of the best penalties I have ever seen and still ends up on the losing side. 
  • Options
    Sarri can partly resolve the situation by playing Caballero in the next few games. That’s if he’s still in a job after this. If he’s sacked it will show that player power rules. Sad, because Sarri showed today he could get the tactics spot on. 
  • Options
    Sarri says there was a misunderstanding. Yeh right course there was.