Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katie Price

Comments

• Options
    Our favourite lady back on the front page today asking to go to prison,well m lud,grant her wishes,not for the few weeks she would hope for but a few years.
  • Options
    Our favourite lady back on the front page today asking to go to prison,well m lud,grant her wishes,not for the few weeks she would hope for but a few years.
    ""My Life on the Inside" - book deal and TV series incoming.
  • Options

Probably already has her eyes on another book deal but like you say let's hope she gets a few years see how she likes Square broom handles 

• Options
    bobmunro said:
    Surely it will be "Banged Up"?
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    bobmunro said:
    Surely it will be "Banged Up"?
    My suggestion was just a working title but I think yours is far more fitting!
  • Options
    She probably actively wants to go to jail so she can 'write' a book/books about her time and do interviews etc. The best sentence would be a total ban from any sort of media for 5 years; win, win
    Titled “Banged up”.
    copyright on 31/7/23
  • Options
    I saw a few comments about this. Seems she wants to do a series/book about it, so it's not because she is remorseful and feels she deserves a prison sentence. Comments seem to suggest she doesn't; realise the debts won't just go away if she gets sent down
  • Options
    Knocked up, cocked up, lockedup
  • Options
    Perhaps she wants to do an Only Fans special from her cell...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This girl needs psychiatric help. Has been exploited most of her adult life,I doubt if she can distinguish reality from fantasy.
  • Options
    girl?????????????????
  • Options
    What a load of waffle.

Where are the booby pics?   :smiley:
  • Options
    We'll be the judge of that Luv,  get em art?   Oh,  errr!
  • Options
    Saint Katie of Victimhood.
  • Options
    Quite an apt username when discussing Kate Price
  • Options
    I was trying go find this thread last week when HMRC applied for bankruptcy. She owes £760,000 in tax.

Oh.....and she was caught ONCE AGAIN driving whilst disqualified. CCTV pictures of he filling up her car with petrol. Is she stupid or does she just not care ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    She probably wants to go to prison so she can write a new book when she comes out! 
  • Options
    I was trying go find this thread last week when HMRC applied for bankruptcy. She owes £760,000 in tax.

Oh.....and she was caught ONCE AGAIN driving whilst disqualified. CCTV pictures of he filling up her car with petrol. Is she stupid or does she just not care ?
    Of course she doesn't care.

She's 'bankrupt' but lives in a mansion, drives a Range Rover, always on holidays and getting more surgery done.
    She's on a suspended sentence for drink driving.
    She's caught driving without a licence and insurance. She didn't even bother turning up to court and got a fine of less than 900 quid.

How can you get away with a fine for driving without a licence and insurance? And when you've got a long list of previous offences.

At this point i'm convinced she actively wants to go to prison because she could then spin it into another book or a documentary about her time inside.
  • Options
    I was in a pub in deepest, darkest Kent the other day and the barmaid had tattoos of a pair of tits (the bird) just above her erm...tits. 
  • Options
    edited March 27
    What type of tits were they (birds)?
  • Options
    If she uses ADHD as an excuse for continuing to drink drive and risk lives she won’t mind a spell in a psychiatric prison due to ‘diminished responsibility’. 
    Good luck with that bitch!
    Not to comment on the specifics of KP  , but it’s certainly true that Neuro Diverse people are significantly over represented in the judicial system and prison. Some of my work has been in this area and the evidence is stark 

• Options
    Here's a big titty picture...

Blue Tit Bird Facts  Cyanistes Caeruleus
  • Options

Of course she doesn't care.

She's 'bankrupt' but lives in a mansion, drives a Range Rover, always on holidays and getting more surgery done.
    She's on a suspended sentence for drink driving.
    She's caught driving without a licence and insurance. She didn't even bother turning up to court and got a fine of less than 900 quid.

How can you get away with a fine for driving without a licence and insurance? And when you've got a long list of previous offences.

At this point i'm convinced she actively wants to go to prison because she could then spin it into another book or a documentary about her time inside.
    Because neither offences carry a custodial penalty.