Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katie Price

1192021222325»

Comments

• Options
    Katie Price has just bought a house about 600 metres from where I live. 
    Bankrupt Katie Price?
    Apparently she can’t afford to live where she currently does and her son regularly attends the local hospital here.  You get a lot more for what money you do have in West Yorkshire than in the south east. 
    What about money you don’t have?
  • Options
    Bankrupt Katie Price?
    Apparently she can’t afford to live where she currently does and her son regularly attends the local hospital here.  You get a lot more for what money you do have in West Yorkshire than in the south east. 
    What about money you don’t have?
    I’m assuming she has a lot tied up in a trust for her son.
  • Options
    Bankrupt Katie Price?
    Would she not need to pay off who she owes first before buying a(nother) property though? Not that she seems concerned about anyone else.
  • Options
    Bankrupt Katie Price?
    Would she not need to pay off who she owes first before buying a(nother) property though? Not that she seems concerned about anyone else.
    No idea. I was told she was buying a house up the way from me by my daughter who works for the local authority. 
  • Options
    Bankrupt Katie Price?
    No idea. I was told she was buying a house up the way from me by my daughter who works for the local authority. 
    Interesting, yet not sure how she could be in a position/able to buy one when the bailiffs have supposedly been in re the money she owes whichever ex it was who sued her successfully 
  • Options
    My guess she will likely have some money tied up in a trust - probably for her son Harvey - which is only to be used to support him and make sure he has a roof over his head, etc. So creditors can't get their hands on this as it's not "her" money.

Of course, if she lives with him then she gets the benefit of the roof over her head too, whilst still being technically potless.

Just a guess.

• Options
    Imagine if you're downsizing in order to pay off debts you probably should have allowances to still be in a property somewhere. Otherwise you're just homeless. 

Again it seems that people are giving this person they claim to don't care about, too much attention. 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    My guess she will likely have some money tied up in a trust - probably for her son Harvey - which is only to be used to support him and make sure he has a roof over his head, etc. So creditors can't get their hands on this as it's not "her" money.

Of course, if she lives with him then she gets the benefit of the roof over her head too, whilst still being technically potless.

Just a guess.

Yes, something like that. But he lives in a home that caters for his needs. But I guess he gets to go 'home' now and again. What is wrong with her other place? Well, apart from the obvious. She can sell that now

• Options
    Imagine if you're downsizing in order to pay off debts you probably should have allowances to still be in a property somewhere. Otherwise you're just homeless. 

Again it seems that people are giving this person they claim to don't care about, too much attention. 
    The key being 'downsizing' though. A 3 bed flat would be downsizing.