Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fans Forum-27/2/19- Minutes released

Comments

• Options
    What a waste of time . Duchatelet lives in cloud cuckoo land . Can't wait for the next FF .
  • Options
    Sell the club to the EFL.

Sell the club but Roland keeps  the valley and training ground. 

Still three interested parties. 

What a crock of shit .
  • Options
    The EFL comment has to surely be brought up on TalkSport

How does Jim White get his mate out of that one!!

Tuesday's interview plus the minutes need to go to the EFL.. although I suspect there is notihng they can do. If that Bowyer was slating the EFL he would get a fine and a ban.. but our owner... 
  • Options
    Should let Jordan know of this maniacal idea to sell to the EFL - at the least, it will start him discussing it again. 
  • Options
    As others have said, RD said the August demonstrations (throwing bags of crisps on the pitch) had put off any potential buyers. LDT said he's still talking to 2 buyers at least fortnightly.

WHO IS LYING ?
  • Options

I read that and all I could think was WTF. Sell/give the Club to the EFL to run? Now that really is weird. Three parties still interested, two been around for over a year & the other nowhere near being able to conclude a deal. WTF is going on? The common denominator is Roland and he is the only reason a sale hasn't been concluded.

Thanks for all there for standing their ground and not allowing LDT to dictate proceedings or let the vandalism become the main issue.

If Swedish Addicks have a spot at the table I think it's time a place was found for the Ninfield & Battle Addicks ;-))

• Options
    Can The Trust please e mail Shaun Harvey or another contact at the EFL & ask them for their comments please ?
    both on the Minutes and RD's interview with JW on Talksport. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The comment that the absolutely insane idea of selling the club to the EFL is a good idea as it would mean the the fit and proper persons test would be met surely indicates that this has been the main stumbling block thus far? Apologies if that’s already widely known, hard to keep up sometimes!
  • Options
    As others have said, RD said the August demonstrations (throwing bags of crisps on the pitch) had put off any potential buyers. LDT said he's still talking to 2 buyers at least fortnightly.

WHO IS LYING ?
    They both are; protests clearing arent putting off buyers nor do I think that LDT is talking with two buyers

Why dont the FF ask if the NDA can be lifted so that the interested parties can come out with their version of events to date rather than anything happening going forward?
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    I said yesterday his interview on Talksport showed he is deluded, this 'proposal' is not only a crock of shit and a desperate idea, its confirming to one and all (even the RD can do no wrong brigade) that the man is suffering complete delusion and is bereft of ideas. How on earth can an organisation that oversees 72 clubs on all things football then go and buy 1 club!!! Complete nonsense and utter foolery. I fear that this man will continue to reek havoc on us, without even knowing he is doing it!! We need someone to come in NOW and buy us or we could be in a desperate situation ourselves when out of contract players refuse to sign!! At next Mondays FF we must keep up the pressure and not drop takeover updates, this is now an extremely serious situation where the 1 that owns us has finally lost his marbles! 
  • Options
    He is crazy. How would he think the EFL could buy a football club?! All he wants is to stop the losses accrued each month.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Can The Trust please e mail Shaun Harvey or another contact at the EFL & ask them for their comments please ?
    This.
    though I suspect the uncontrollable laughter would delay a response for a couple of months.

even ackworths proposals are more plausible.
  • Options
    LDT was asked if RD was taking a cut of future player sales in any of the deals. He said he wasn’t.

Don't believe this

He was asked if RD would benefit from future promotions and LDT said he would in one of the deals. 

WTF

• Options
    se9addick said:
    The comment that the absolutely insane idea of selling the club to the EFL is a good idea as it would mean the the fit and proper persons test would be met surely indicates that this has been the main stumbling block thus far? Apologies if that’s already widely known, hard to keep up sometimes!
    With that in mind, RD needs to be questioned by the EFL and his mental state reviewed in a new Fit & Proper Person's test.

Seriously, if an owner of a EFL club was found wandering the streets of his home town, naked, screaming in the local lingo "Infamy, infamy, the b*ggers have it infamy!" would the EFL still consider him to be fit to own a club ? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    NDA
  • Options
    I said yesterday his interview on Talksport showed he is deluded, this 'proposal' is not only a crock of shit and a desperate idea, its confirming to one and all (even the RD can do no wrong brigade) that the man is suffering complete delusion and is bereft of ideas. How on earth can an organisation that oversees 72 clubs on all things football then go and buy 1 club!!! Complete nonsense and utter foolery. I fear that this man will continue to reek havoc on us, without even knowing he is doing it!! We need someone to come in NOW and buy us or we could be in a desperate situation ourselves when out of contract players refuse to sign!! At next Mondays FF we must keep up the pressure and not drop takeover updates, this is now an extremely serious situation where the 1 that owns us has finally lost his marbles! 
    I honestly don't think he is deluded. He is, as you say at the end of your posting, completely and utterly bonkers.

The only silver lining in the clouds we face is that soon, there will be no-one left to sell. This close season Taylor is the only one he could move on for a sizeable amount of money. (And I wouldn't be at all surprised to see that happen). Maybe when he realises that he faces an ever increasing amount of losses that he can't subsidise by selling players, he will finally see sense and eff off. But I don't hold my breath waiting for that.
  • Options
    Did anyone question LDT as to how this 'proposal' would ever be legally allowed?
  • Options
    I believe that RD is on the spectrum.  He believes he is right no matter what, he cannot rationalise and has zero empathy with those around him and those he affects .  We have now witnessed him (thanks to Simon Jordan) in a live situation, where faced with reality and common sense he raises a barrier that no one can cross.

I don't think we can win by going to war with him.  I believe it is incumbent on those close to him to nurse him through it.  I assume LDT is an intelligent man?  And yet he is prepared to relay a crackpot idea about the EFL taking over.  While there are people around him taking his money and sucking up there can be no progress. 

• Options

WHO IS LYING ?
    RD.
    There are no viable interested buyers. It's all fiction to get peace.
  • Options
    I believe that RD is on the spectrum.  He believes he is right no matter what, he cannot rationalise and has zero empathy with those around him and those he affects .  We have now witnessed him (thanks to Simon Jordan) in a live situation, where faced with reality and common sense he raises a barrier that no one can cross.

I don't think we can win by going to war with him.  I believe it is incumbent on those close to him to nurse him through it.  I assume LDT is an intelligent man?  And yet he is prepared to relay a crackpot idea about the EFL taking over.  While there are people around him taking his money and sucking up there can be no progress. 

Is on the spectrum a polite way of saying he is bonkers?