Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England Cricket Team Summer 2019 -ICC World Cup and Ashes etc

Comments

• Didn’t regret not reviewing then 
  • Warner is a Recidivist.
    Justice is seen to be done.
  • 'Av that Warner you cheating scum :smile:
  • Ha ha Warner should have reviewed it. Thank goodness he was given out because Broad would have lost both our reviews in the first 20 minutes!
  • Even better news it wasn't out if he'd reviewed.
    Mind you makes up for the one that was out, but wasn't reviewed when he was on 0.
  • Broad started young, ditto Anderson. Just Anderson had his action destroyed and went away to rebuild it at lancs for a few years. But yeah, not going to be around forever. We were lucky in that when hoggard retired his replacement swing bowler in Anderson was even better than hoggy 
  • Nobody was better than Hoggard. NOBODY
  • Hoggard was my favourite bowler growing up, modelled my own bowling style on him. But Anderson is better 
  • Sponsored links:

• 1st beer of the day for me in sunny Majorca. 
    I intend to have one every time a wicket falls.
    Pissed by this evening hopefully. 
    Pissed by lunch I hope ;) 
  • Leuth said:
    Warner didn't review because...idk, he felt guilty for the first ball? Maybe I'll give him the teeniest bit of credit there
    No way, just thought he was plumb!
  • Broad seems to have ingested some sort of 'don't bowl too short again and waste our new ball again' lesson
  • edited August 2019
    Leuth said:
    Nobody was better than Hoggard. NOBODY
    "Was" being the operative word. He's only 5 years older than Jimmy but such is his frame and fitness he struggles to bowl 4 overs for the PCA now. Could still eat and drink for England though!
  • I was exaggerating obviously but his spell in Johannesburg was up there with anything any England bowler has produced in my watching life
  • Well fielded Joe!
  • Leuth said:
    I was exaggerating obviously but his spell in Johannesburg was up there with anything any England bowler has produced in my watching life
    He’s the only bowler I’ve seen that could and did perform in any condition. That’s without having the pace of jones, flintoff and harmy 
  • Get in!!!
  • Cheerio Bancroft

17-2
  • Sponsored links:

• Broad is our wide boy. He has these magic moments, can he pocket his 3rd wicket ?
  • How am I supposed to get any work done?
  • Wide boy? Broad is an arrogant posh wanker. Good bowler though
  • Broad is our wide boy. He has these magic moments, can he pocket his 3rd wicket ?
    He is a real streak bowler. When he is on the money he is absolutely unplayable but when he's not he is cannon fodder. 
  • What a first hour this has been! hope we can keep on the gas, don't give them a chance. The crowd are proper on the Aussies backs, looking good
  • Get Smith early and we can run through them.
  • 2nd beer coming up.

I hope you get trollied, drink up mate!

Wish I wasn't 'working' one of the perks of working from home but wish I was on the sofa not in front of a computer

• Leuth said:
    Broad seems to have ingested some sort of 'don't bowl too short again and waste our new ball again' lesson
    It's only taken 10 years. Fair play to him.
  • Oh look, Sky have spotted it too. Just call me The Analyst