Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro 2020 Qualification

Comments

• Options
    Washington starts for Northern Ireland this evening

Thank god for my 27inch Computer Monitor as means I can have both Northern Ireland and England on
  • Options
    for those who have sky but dont have a 27inch monitor N.Ireland are on channel 160. channel is called challenge. fitting i think, especially as they are now 1 nil down. 

come on the boys in green and white 
  • Options
    Northern Ireland already 1 down
  • Options
    for those who have sky but dont have a 27inch monitor N.Ireland are on channel 160. channel is called challenge. fitting i think, especially as they are now 1 nil down. 

Channel 47 on freeview
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Really hope Scotland can do it, but it’s a massive ask. Serbia are a very good team with some decent players. Maybe if the match was in Glasgow with a full Hampden Park there might be a better chance, but in an empty stadium in Belgrade it’s really hard to find grounds for optimism. 
    Clarke has gone for it, 2 up top and pressing. Serbia look slow and sloppy, big second half, fingers crossed. 
  • Options

Channel 47 on freeview
    Great

46 for me
  • Options
    Bloody Scotland 
  • Options
    Hope they win so we can embarrass them next summer 
  • Options
    Hope they win so we can embarrass them next summer 
    Yeah this is England you are talking about.

They will probably beat us and never let us forget it, in 20 years time we will still be hearing about the time the beat us in Euro 2021.

I would rather we avoid that all together by them not qualifying 
  • Options
    If they get there it’ll be on merit. Not worth worrying over, if we don’t beat them when it matters we’ll only have ourselves to blame.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Washington subbed on 65 mins when they’re a goal down ..... uh oh see you in 6 months 
  • Options
    Washington subbed on 65 mins when they’re a goal down ..... uh oh see you in 6 months 
    Watching the game and he isnt injured, just went off for Gavin Whyte 
  • Options
    87th minute equaliser in Belfast
  • Options
    Own goal 
  • Options
    Serbia equaliser 
  • Options
    Scotland..........oops.
    89-36......1-1.
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    Okay, what to watch ?

• Options
    edited November 2020
    Loic Nego equalises for Hungary against Iceland in the 88th minute.

Then Hungary take the lead in the 91st minute
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Loic Nego keeps Hungary in with a chance with a late equaliser against Iceland and they score again in injury time
  • Options
    Ouch Iceland

1-0 up on the 87th minute

Lost 2-1

And Hungary are the 22nd team to qualify

I believe they go into Group F with France, Germany and Portugal 
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Hungary have qualified and will join Group F with France, Germany and Portugal. Iceland miss out.
  • Options
    North Macedonia into Group C with Netherlands, Ukraine and Austria.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Scotland, Serbia, Northern Ireland and Slovakia all went to extra time at the semi final stage. Three of them went to penalties. Serbia won in extra time.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    I said that earlier 🤣

Thats so page 11
  • Options
    Quite random that Nego is playing for Hungary, never mind scoring for them!
  • Options
    Incredible drama, and the presence of a crowd at the Northern Ireland game makes it so much more enjoyable to watch. 

I don't "support" any of the home nations besides England, quite the opposite - but having them at the Euros will be much more interesting that watching random games involving Slovakia and Serbia. 
  • Options
    I said that earlier 🤣
    Haven’t been paying attention, sorry. :-)
  • Options
    Quite random that Nego is playing for Hungary, never mind scoring for them!
    Why is it random

He is a first team player for the team who finished 2nd in the Hungarian top flight last season