Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• last one from me.... my mate who is friends with jonny williams has just told me that Lyle hasn't trained properly this week and if he stays wont be involved saturday. watch this space gents
    Would be a good time for our main man to tweet something positive now....please ! 
  • Taylor is also the sort of player that can go and sulk. He hasn't got his move and may now only have half the player we had last season 
  • Talal said:
    Watching Jim White applaud the closing of the window on his own was quite funny. 
    Jim White is such a cheesy bell end
  • edited August 2019
    last one from me.... my mate who is friends with jonny williams has just told me that Lyle hasn't trained properly this week and if he stays wont be involved saturday. watch this space gents
    That's alright we will have Hamed and Toney upfront anyway who cares
  • So here is the daft bit where Sky talk about the window closing for about a week, then actually say it's not over yet once it has
  • I'm joking btw
  • Pedro45 said:
    Has it slammed shut yet?  Asking for a friend....
    No 2 more hours to get agreed deals completed. 
  • A good friend who is close to what goes on at Brighton has said that both Kayal and Hemed are in advanced talks but both probably loans....... nothing confirmed yet though

think Hemed is out of contract ….
    He has a year left according to my friend.
  • last one from me.... my mate who is friends with jonny williams has just told me that Lyle hasn't trained properly this week and if he stays wont be involved saturday. watch this space gents
    Assuming he’s still here I’d be absolutely amazed if he wasn’t involved Saturday 
  • Sponsored links:

• Talal said:
    Watching Jim White applaud the closing of the window on his own was quite funny. 
    He's such a nause.
  • Let’s let’s hope our friends from Brightons deal sheets are in
  • well I make it 5pm - think I posted this morning that if we just sign a striker and a mid and taylor stays, I'd take it - so far so good but think we're about to go into extra time - if we don't get another striker and it stays like this, aneke / taylor will be our starting front 2 which I'd be happy with  
  • Deal or no deal sheets ?
    Where’s Noel Edmonds when you need him.😏
  • Cawley: Charlton working on couple more deals but keeping them under wraps.
    peter odemwingie Is waiting in the training ground car park.
    Again? :grimace:
  • Deals might not be announced for another couple hours.  We will need to be nervous for a little bit longer
  • Talal said:
    Thanks for the mind picture :neutral:

I doubt that Williams would do that, I can't see players talking out of turn.
  • This is why I liked the deadline to be at midnight. I could go to sleep and wake up to any deals that might've needed a couple more hours to complete. 
  • Oggy Red said:
    Talal said:
    Thanks for the mind picture :neutral:

• Sponsored links:

• Think Kayal would be an unreal signing for us personally. What we all thinking? 

didn't train today I know that
  • Taylor is also the sort of player that can go and sulk. He hasn't got his move and may now only have half the player we had last season 
    Not really. If he becomes "half the player" then he will get less offers and lower offers, as he will be a free agent in the summer. He would be wise to give it his all.
  • edited August 2019
    This is the point where anyone could make something up and cause widespread panic 
    There's an Asteroid heading towards Earth the size of Wales.

Nuclear Explosion GIF

Holy Sh********t what was that :worried:
  • More stressed out reading all of this stuff than I have been with the work I'm supposed to be doing. Can we have boring deadline days again. 
    I doubt that Williams would do that, I can't see players talking out of turn.
    Of course he didn’t. 
  • Taylor is being made out to be such a villain. Fucking hell.

He literally has done nothing wrong.
    Always happens with an outgoing player. 

Worst thing about football fans, any player leaves and they turn into Judas for no reason.