Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Bradford | Sat 30 Mar | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options
    Charlton 0 Swindon 1

We were top and Swindon bottom,
    Without checking, 99/2000 season ?

Sticking with 3-0 tomorrow.

Yep, year we won the league. Michael Carrick sneaking one under Deano. 
    I had no idea it was someone that good who had scored the goal (even if it was in reality a Deano howler), which will I suppose make Deano feel better! On loan from West Ham at the time and only 18
    I recall Willie Carson (Swindon director) receiving something on the pitch before this game and this being the end of a massive run of wins that had virtually guaranteed promotion. It was a bad howler, I think from a tame cross. Keily was a great keeper for us and was entitled to the odd mistake.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Last chance saloon for Bradford, easy street for playoff certs Charlton. Might possibly swing it in their favour. 
    Still think we’ll win though. 3-2 goal fest. 

• Options
    Nice relaxing easy win. 3 or 4 nil. Come on lads.
  • Options
    Hate it on here when people predict 4-0, 5-0 wins.

Think the last one was Accrington and look what happened there.
  • Options
    against a great old club now on its knees with further to fall .. we will show no mercy

CAFC 3 v Bradford City 0
  • Options
    Reckon Albie Morgan might appear on the bench today. 
  • Options
    While Swan running out of beer
  • Options
    Reckon Albie Morgan might appear on the bench today. 
    Nope
  • Options
    edited March 2019

at what point do we just consider Dijksteel our first choice RB?

For the record, I'd have Solly at LB ahead of Purrington. Not convinced by Purrington's decision making going forward, and good for a lost header or two in important situations. 

For the purists: Phillips, Dijksteel, Bauer, BeckenSarr, Purrington, Cullen, Reeves, Aribo, Williams, Taylor, Vetokele

Bench: Maxwell, Pearce, Solly, Lapslie, Pratley, Fosu, Parker
  • Options
    I'd have Purrington at LB - the defence has looked more solid overall since he has been in it. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Means everyone can stop worrying about Sarr being dropped for Pearce last time out - As suspected against Bristol Rovers was good rotating from Bowyer
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

at what point do we just consider Dijksteel our first choice RB?

For the record, I'd have Solly at LB ahead of Purrington. Not convinced by Purrington's decision making going forward, and good for a lost header or two in important situations. 

For the purists: Phillips, Dijksteel, Bauer, BeckenSarr, Purrington, Cullen, Reeves, Aribo, Williams, Taylor, Vetokele

Bench: Maxwell, Pearce, Solly, Lapslie, Pratley, Fosu, Parker
    Purrington has done alright. Solly hasn't looked particularly comfortable at left back in the past; there's really no need to unbalance the team. 
  • Options
    The 14:21 Lewisham blackheath train from London Bridge has been cancelled , might be issues for people on that line...