Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play-off ticket information

Comments

• We should sell out any of these, Barnsley we would get about 6k so might be more of an issue

This has got to be up there with the most important/needed promotions in our history so I’d like to think 22k plus at home and as many as we get away.
    Won't get 22k at home. Surely all the protesters & boycotters will stay away. 
  • Not all protesters are boycotters, so why would they not attend they play-off game at the Valley.
  • clive said:
    Tickets for the home leg will be available to purchase through the club’s new ticketing system – meaning fans will be able to purchase easily online, over the phone or in person. Details about away leg tickets, including how you can purchase them, will be released in due course.

Below are some key things to prepare ahead of tickets going on sale:

• Make sure you have a Fan ID. In the event the match goes on restricted sale, the club will only be able to sell to supporters with a Fan ID 
    • You can find your Fan ID on your season ticket, any ticket confirmation email or on your online account if you login with your email
    • If you don’t have a Fan ID visit booking.cafc.co.uk and click “Register”
    • Make sure you have linked your friends and family to your account to aid the process if purchasing on their behalf
    • Make sure you know how many loyalty points you have. You can see this by simply logging into your ticketing account.
    • The dates the tickets go on sale for both home and away legs has yet to be confirmed but keep an eye on www.cafc.co.uk and further information will be announced in due course. https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5cc4b6f64d54a/what-you-need-to-know-to-get-your-play-off-tickets
    Blimey.

I'm f*cked
  • Just watch it on the telly. 
  • Hopefully it's Sunderland in the semis.
    Imagine the carnage if it's Portsmouth on a Saturday or Friday night.
    Yesterday scenes will look like a teddy bears picnic
  • clb74 said:
    Hopefully it's Sunderland in the semis.
    I remember the 80's when you had a result by getting out of the train station in one piece.
  • Kap10 said:
    Been boycotting home games for a couple of years now - except the Sunderland home game in Jan - is the Red Card now invalid then? 
    I believe that is your Fan  Customer ID.

• Solidgone said:
    clb74 said:
    Hopefully it's Sunderland in the semis.
    I remember the 80's when you had a result by getting out of the train station in one piece.
    And don’t forget Millwall will be there too!
    Don't start all that again, we have not heard from that pain for a while.
  • Sponsored links:

• Well that’s clear a mud
  • Just realised I'm on holiday for the final, if we make it. 
    I'm honestly relieved. 1998 was one of the most draining days of my life, albeit one of the best too, but I really would be dreading going.
  • Fulham v Newcastle Sunday May 12th 3pm.
    I don't think the old bill will want the Geordies & Mackems coming down together.
    So if we end up 5th & Sunderland 4th, we will be at home to Sunderland on the evening of Saturday 11th & away on Thursday 16th.

This seems spot on. 
  • Does anyone know the kick off time for the final please will it be 3 o’clock on Sunday 
  • Does anyone know the kick off time for the final please will it be 3 o’clock on Sunday 
    Its been 3pm for the last two seasons so I'd presume so
  • Thanks nice one. 
  • For those of you who are considering going I’ve just booked 2 rooms for 2 nights from the 16th may at a total of £77 for each room (so £154 all in) at the travel lodge Sunderland center (be aware there more than one travel lodge in Sunderland) it’s only meant to be 0.6 miles from the stadium of light, any night or both can be cancelled up to the day without any charge. Thought it was worth the risk as we are planning on going. Only problem seems to be limited parking but there’s a multi-storey nearby with security, probably work out to be the most expensive part😀.
  • Fulham v Newcastle Sunday May 12th 3pm.
    I don't think the old bill will want the Geordies & Mackems coming down together.
    So if we end up 5th & Sunderland 4th, we will be at home to Sunderland on the evening of Saturday 11th & away on Thursday 16th.

There is only one train that would get Sunderland supporters to London in time for the early kick off, at £140 return not sure many would come this way, the police already have Man City, Huddersfield and Everton all traveling through London on that day. 
  • if we do get Sunderland - trains are pricey already and by time you chuck a hotel in i think a lot simply wont bother. 

going up Friday lunchtime and coming back Saturday morning is £125.90 currently. 
  • Anyone have any idea of how much tickets will be price wise?
  • Sponsored links:

• Dansk_Red said:
    Fulham v Newcastle Sunday May 12th 3pm.

There is only one train that would get Sunderland supporters to London in time for the early kick off, at £140 return not sure many would come this way, the police already have Man City, Huddersfield and Everton all traveling through London on that day. 
    the 12.15 ko is a ridiculous time for a lot of reasons as per no thought of fans what so ever i do not see any reason why they couldnt of just put the games on back to back weekends and have them saturday and sunday at 3pm 
  • Got to be demand for a football special surely,  all the prem London Clubs do it it for northern away games.

Im in Manchester for a work conference on the Thursday so will either be a mad dash up to Sunderland or down to Portsmouth..
  • if we do get Sunderland - trains are pricey already and by time you chuck a hotel in i think a lot simply wont bother. 

going up Friday lunchtime and coming back Saturday morning is £125.90 currently. 
    That is certainly not cheap. It can't be much more to fly there.
  • Can't make the effin' Saturday if it is rescheduled.
  • Got to be demand for a football special surely,  all the prem London Clubs do it it for northern away games.

Im in Manchester for a work conference on the Thursday so will either be a mad dash up to Sunderland or down to Portsmouth..

BIBA ? - same here....waiting on the confirmed games/times etc
  • edited April 2019
    If it’s a Thursday evening I will brave the coach. Haven't been to an away match by coach since Notts County away in 2011.
  • Could dust off the CLIT...

going up Friday lunchtime and coming back morning is £125.90 currently. 
    That is certainly not cheap. It can't be much more to fly there.
    only a few hundred!!

British Airways
    14:25LHR
    1h 15
      Direct
      15:40NCL

Return

Sat, 18 May 2019
      British Airways
      11:50NCL
      1h 20
        Direct
        13:10LHR

£309.00
      • If it’s a Thursday evening I will brave the coach. Haven't been to an away match by coach since Notts County away in 2011.
        Not gone by coach since the Blackburn game in 2007!