Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play-off ticket information

Comments

• Options
    Cheers, missed that.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    We still won’t know which game is A and which is B though will we?
    Some people reckon 3rd v 6th is A and 4th v 5th is B. Not sure what that’s based on though.
    Yeah but as mentioned policing could change that.
    My original comment was re Elfsborg saying after tonight people could start to make travel arrangements. Unfortunately until the games are confirmed as A or B we can’t. 
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    We still won’t know which game is A and which is B though will we?
    Some people reckon 3rd v 6th is A and 4th v 5th is B. Not sure what that’s based on though.
    Yeah but as mentioned policing could change that.
    My original comment was re Elfsborg saying after tonight people could start to make travel arrangements. Unfortunately until the games are confirmed as A or B we can’t. 
    Having seen Mr Hater's previous post it looks like I am mistaken.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    I reckon we'll end up playing Fleetwood.
  • Options
    Can not see the Met wanting Charlton V Pompey or Sunderland at 19:30 on a Saturday evening. 
  • Options
    Can not see the Met wanting Charlton V Pompey or Sunderland at 19:30 on a Saturday evening. 
    As others have posted though, Newcastle are in London on the Sunday, so can't see them wanting Sunderland in town too, albeit 3 hours earlier.
  • Options
    so the issues we may face is 

charlton vs sunderland - police will not want sunderland and newcastle travelling down and back up to the north on the same day as newcastle have fulham away on the sunday. 
    charlton vs pompey - police will not want it on a saturday night at 7.30 having looked at the football fixtures for that day sky have already got the 2 championship play offs on at 12.15 & 17.15 and a league 1 play off pencilled in for 19.30.

if we are as expected get Sunderland i can see us being game A and having sunderland at home on saturday at 19.30 and away on the following thursday at 19.45. 

on a seperate note will the club open for fans to watch together for the away leg? last year we got in a lot later where as this year we've been gauranteed playoffs a while so you would think some plans would be in place, would be good for fans that cant get up to the away game to all drink and watch together.
  • Options
    Will be gutted if we are A and are on the Thursday up there. It’s one of those ‘got to be there if you can games’ imo but with kids at current age I can’t judtify two days leave to a football game
    think a lot will be in this boat and the costs - and contrary to many it does not make you less of a fan just before the near guaranteed slating starts - what i do think is if we get to final those that went to the away leg should get 1st dibs on tickets. 
  • Options
    Will be gutted if we are A and are on the Thursday up there. It’s one of those ‘got to be there if you can games’ imo but with kids at current age I can’t judtify two days leave to a football game
    Think of the self employed whose choice is 2 days off work or 1 day off and go in on the Friday after 1hrs sleep.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2019
    think a lot will be in this boat and the costs - and contrary to many it does not make you less of a fan just before the near guaranteed slating starts - what i do think is if we get to final those that went to the away leg should get 1st dibs on tickets. 
    Ahead of the absolute General Sale I'd agree... Not above anyone else though

Valley Gold | Season Tickets | Non-Season Ticket Holder (Depending on Priority Scheme) should all be ahead still
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Think of the self employed whose choice is 2 days off work or 1 day off and go in on the Friday after 1hrs sleep.
    Or in your case, the unemployed can go on whatever day.
  • Options

charlton vs sunderland - police will not want sunderland and newcastle travelling down and back up to the north on the same day as newcastle have fulham away on the sunday. 
    charlton vs pompey - police will not want it on a saturday night at 7.30 having looked at the football fixtures for that day sky have already got the 2 championship play offs on at 12.15 & 17.15 and a league 1 play off pencilled in for 19.30.

if we are as expected get Sunderland i can see us being game A and having sunderland at home on saturday at 19.30 and away on the following thursday at 19.45. 

on a seperate note will the club open for fans to watch together for the away leg? last year we got in a lot later where as this year we've been gauranteed playoffs a while so you would think some plans would be in place, would be good for fans that cant get up to the away game to all drink and watch together.
    Accept that nobody with an atom of care or consideration for the future of the club will be spending money at roly's toxic circus.  Get together to watch the game by all means, but not at the Valley before the loathsome parasite has gone for good.
  • Options

Accept that nobody with an atom of care or consideration for the future of the club will be spending money at roly's toxic circus.  Get together to watch the game by all means, but not at the Valley before the loathsome parasite has gone for good.
    The opening line was a bit harsh, but I do take your point.
  • Options
    Anyone else fancy hiring a plane to Newcastle?
  • Options
    edited April 2019

So every person that has attended a game this season doesn’t have a consideration or care for the club? Or those who pay for valley gold?. 

Bit it of a broad statement tbh and basically has just cunted off the entire fan base 

lastly people will support the club how they see Fit, you square 
  • Options
    wonder how many "boycotters" will come out of the woodwork for the final or even the playoff semis, i have got around not giving him as "much" money by buying under 18 tickets/ using freebies and not buying anything inside the ground and picking and choosing games as opposed to buying a season ticket. 
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Anyone else fancy hiring a plane to Newcastle?
    @cabbie8 has already said on page 3 he is organising a plane.  Just waiting to see when they are. 
  • Options
    scribbles aeroplane

Image result for aeroplane gif
  • Options
    wonder how many "boycotters" will come out of the woodwork for the final or even the playoff semis, i have got around not giving him as "much" money by buying under 18 tickets/ using freebies and not buying anything inside the ground and picking and choosing games as opposed to buying a season ticket. 
    I, for one, will be coming ‘out of the woodwork’ for the home leg. Whilst I hate the idea of giving Roland any money, the importance of giving the team that extra support on that day will override. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Personal preference is Saturday home 7.30 and Thursday away

Atmosphere would be a lot better than 12.15 on a Sunday

Appreciate a few would want a Friday nighter away but we win or lose this game on the home leg

• Options

Personal preference is Saturday home 7.30 and Thursday away

Atmosphere would be a lot better than 12.15 on a Sunday

Appreciate a few would want a Friday nighter away but we win or lose this game on the home leg

Agreed. Our incredible home form this season deserves a Saturday night game rather than Sunday lunchtime. 
  • Options
    Just looked at Newcastle hotels for the Thursday night and you can stay in 4/5 star places for under £60

I wouldn’t fancy staying in Sunderland after whatever the result 
  • Options
    I have it on good authority that our away leg on Friday 17th will take place in Tenerife. 

:smile:
  • Options
    I have it on good authority that our away leg on Friday 17th will take place in Tenerife. 

:smile:
    Funny that, I was told the 1st leg was being played in Malmo.
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    I, for one, will be coming ‘out of the woodwork’ for the home leg. Whilst I hate the idea of giving Roland any money, the importance of giving the team that extra support on that day will override. 
    Can we just check on your track record before you buy a ticket. Did we used to regularly win when you last supported the team ?. We seem to have got rid of the Jonah’s and don’t want anybody who is a jinx coming back.
  • Options
    Pompey losing, Sunderland winning. Sunderland now 3rd and Pompey 4th.

Play off semi against Pompey instead, anyone?

• Options
    Pompey losing, Sunderland winning. Sunderland now 3rd and Pompey 4th.

Play off semi against Pompey instead, anyone?

And Posh at Wembley.