Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ticket sales (38,227 Addicks Going to Wembley)

Comments

• Options

• Options
    Addickted said:
    Where have all these new tickets mysteriously turned up? Down the back of Chris Parke's sofa?
    Hello mate, seems a long tome ago we travelled up to the valley to pick up the tickets for the 98 play off final for the coach travellers from 7oaks. Remember the hassle of not enough tickets for what we had been promised 
    Had enough, just that they were 'mistakenly' sold at the ticket office. That nice Mr Varney sorted us out though.
  • Options
    Need to get those last lot shifted!!!
  • Options
    Has anybody been able to work out the latest numbers, such as how many tickets Charlton have been allocated in total now? how many sold, how many are left, and if they don’t add up, how many have yet to be released ?
  • Options
    Has anybody been able to work out the latest numbers, such as how many tickets Charlton have been allocated in total now? how many sold, how many are left, and if they don’t add up, how many have yet to be released ?
    Covered End is looking in to it.
  • Options
    Will we sell out ?
  • Options
    Admin, could we have two new threads set up please, one for people who have received their tickets and are in a good mood therefore, and another for those who haven't and are full of anxiety? It would be helpful to keep all the anxious people on one thread and share in the relief and joy of the others in the 'tickets received' thread.

Thanks in advance.

We need Lancashire to do one of his spreadsheets; list of names and periodically shifting names from the grumpy category to the happy category, with maybe a middle column containing names of those who couldn't give a fuck.....
  • Options
    Covered End is looking in to it.
    It would be nice to how many of those hospitality packages were sold directly by them to people in London and southern postcodes. I’ve sat in the club Wembley seats loads of times for cup finals and England games and it’s not somewhere where you normally get a lot of support being generated for either team. I suspect Sunday will be different
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    so how many actually sold now. all very mysterious ! did anyone work our hownmany actually went on sale initially
  • Options
    so how many actually sold now. all very mysterious ! did anyone work our hownmany actually went on sale initially
    I THINK we are still within the initial allocation of just shy 37k, any additional tickets released were probably tickets held back.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
  • Options
    It's very odd how these extra tickets are appearing in random blocks. Club Wembley I can understand as I know that members get first dibs on their seats but these other ones are strange (particulalry in blocks right behind the goal which wouldn't be ones the EFL had initially held onto). Just hope there's no empty areas prominent on the TV as that would be a shame
  • Options
    Why were the two lower tier block only released yesterday. An oversight or for general sale
  • Options
    so we pretty much sold the 36k thats minis the additional lower blocks, then and extra 2k now on sale of which perhaps 700 gone? so we are probably heading for 37k. now we just need to hope we can all get our tickets and get in. I fear chaos! 
  • Options
    Looks like just over 1000 left for sale which, if our allocation was 37k plus 2k, means we’ve sold 38k?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks like just over 1000 left for sale which, if our allocation was 37k plus 2k, means we’ve sold 38k?
    Plus all the hospitality, private boxes and VIP allocation that are issued directly from Wembley itself..........at a reasonable guess that’s another 2000 I’d say!
  • Options
    Won’t look good if empty areas in the lower tier! 
  • Options
    kentred2 said:
    Won’t look good if empty areas in the lower tier! 
    That’s why I found it crazy releasing two lower blocks yesterday 
  • Options
    JWADDICK said:
    Some 24 years ago my then wife gave birth to the finest human being on earth. Said human being, my son, texted me out of the blue yesterday to let me know that he had purchased two tickets for Sunday for me and him. I had, for various reasons, thought that I would not be able to get there but he has also managed to sort out the problem I was having which means I am now free to join you all at Wembley. Block 133 apparently.
    Good to hear JWA, I have been boycotting for a number of seasons however my son in law has bought me a ticket and told me to stop being a miserable bastard. We are in the family section with my 8 year old grandson and some other family members behind us a few rows back.

If I knock my son in law for the £55 ticket price I can still claim to be boycotting as I will not have bought the ticket.  :)  
    I'm really pleased to hear you'll be there ! 
  • Options
    JWADDICK said:
    Some 24 years ago my then wife gave birth to the finest human being on earth. Said human being, my son, texted me out of the blue yesterday to let me know that he had purchased two tickets for Sunday for me and him. I had, for various reasons, thought that I would not be able to get there but he has also managed to sort out the problem I was having which means I am now free to join you all at Wembley. Block 133 apparently.
    Good to hear JWA, I have been boycotting for a number of seasons however my son in law has bought me a ticket and told me to stop being a miserable bastard. We are in the family section with my 8 year old grandson and some other family members behind us a few rows back.

If I knock my son in law for the £55 ticket price I can still claim to be boycotting as I will not have bought the ticket.  :)  
    is he a Charlton fan?
  • Options
    Will we sell out ?
    37K away following even by your standards is pretty impressive ;)
  • Options
    Will we sell out ?
    37K away following even by your standards is pretty impressive ;)
    I’d get more turned on if we managed to bring 500+ to Preston on a cold Tuesday night in December !  
    Fingers crossed you might find out soon.
  • Options
    About 800 left that aren’t wheelchair spaces.