Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ticket sales (38,227 Addicks Going to Wembley)

Comments

• Options
    Mine arrived today , purchased Monday
  • Options
    Has anybody been able to work out the latest numbers, such as how many tickets Charlton have been allocated in total now? how many sold, how many are left, and if they don’t add up, how many have yet to be released ?
    Covered End is looking in to it.
    It would be nice to how many of those hospitality packages were sold directly by them to people in London and southern postcodes. I’ve sat in the club Wembley seats loads of times for cup finals and England games and it’s not somewhere where you normally get a lot of support being generated for either team. I suspect Sunday will be different
    Has anybody been able to work out the latest numbers, such as how many tickets Charlton have been allocated in total now? how many sold, how many are left, and if they don’t add up, how many have yet to be released ?
    Covered End is looking in to it.
    It would be nice to how many of those hospitality packages were sold directly by them to people in London and southern postcodes. I’ve sat in the club Wembley seats loads of times for cup finals and England games and it’s not somewhere where you normally get a lot of support being generated for either team. I suspect Sunday will be different

• Options
    I bought six Club Wembley tickets direct from Wembley on Monday. Was told that they were selling well
  • Options
    Just rang the ticket number for those who’s haven’t arrived, for some bizarre reason the ticket office has only got my road name and no door number, they said they could still be delivered as the postman will recognise the surname or see other letters to that name in the pile, but if not there today they said I’ve gotta get E tickets tomorrow, ffs.
  • Options
    Got mine through today, bought on Monday
  • Options
    Not to be obtuse chaps, and I qualify this comment with the fact that I will not be attending, but, where the fuck are Wembley and the club pulling these extra tickets from... their arses?

I know the place is B.I.G but...
  • Options
    750 left
  • Options
    Probably ones that are already reserves for Club Wembley members or EFL who may have 1st priority and decided not to take up their seats plus the fact that we sold out most of the other areas. You can't knock Wembley or the Club for that. Maybe the club asked for some additional tickets. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rudders22 said:
    Probably ones that are already reserves for Club Wembley members or EFL who may have 1st priority and decided not to take up their seats plus the fact that we sold out most of the other areas. You can't knock Wembley or the Club for that. Maybe the club asked for some additional tickets. 
    They asked for 2,000 from the EFL allocation. 
    Thanks for clearing that up Rick. 
  • Options
    Tickets just come through was bought on Monday 
  • Options
    Look on the bright-side, everyone who wants to be there should be able to get a ticket.
    As long as Royal Mail get their finger out....frustrating waiting for Mr Postman.
  • Options
    Mine just popped through the letterbox. Lovely stuff
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Got home tonight to find 13 blood test results 

All 'green' I hope!
  • Options
    So while i and many others were scrambling around at 9 am Monday morning to get a ticket up in the gods, they conveniently release better tickets in the lower tiers days later. I'm sorry i think thats poor 
    I am not affected by this process but I agree. Seems that once we handed control of sales over to Wembley or whoever - we lost the ability to apply common sense in a CAFC styleeee. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ordered Mon. morning , arrived this morning.Great relief.
    I understand how cafcsinger feels,
    I was scrambling around and just happy to get any tickets wherever they were.Then suddenly extra tickets appear in what appears much better areas.
    But I think the atmosphere even where we've ended up is going to be brilliant going by the comments on CL .
    I'm just thankful I will be there with my 25 ,and 22 year old kids, after boring them to death with tales of what it was like in 98.
    COYA !!!

• Options
    They seem to fluctuate. 239 area was sold out are now showing 12. 240 was sold out now showing 82.. etc. Is this because people have trying to book online. Have problems with their browser and then they crash (like I did with Microsoft Edge the other day) where they show as taken temporarily for a period of time)?  After all I had to order mine on a friends tablet who was with me on Sunday so that we got all our tickets together as my PC kept crashing out and wouldn't save them in my basket when crashing but at the same time when I logged back on they weren't available as system thought they were with me in my basket as taken? 
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    Mine just popped through the letterbox. Lovely stuff
    get arrested for that
    Turned out they had a dog :s
  • Options
    looks like about 700 left in total now. so I reckon that means we've sold 38200 
  • Options
    I noticed that the FA cup final had spaces dotted around especially near the corporate. 
  • Options
    So while i and many others were scrambling around at 9 am Monday morning to get a ticket up in the gods, they conveniently release better tickets in the lower tiers days later. I'm sorry i think thats poor 
    Except the 2,000 weren't Charlton's to sell.
    Charlton requested more due to the sell out & these were Club Wembley members, who didn't take up/buy the tickets they were entitled to.  
    Agreed... Guess had we not sold out the first load of tickets then these 2,000 would never have become available in the first place
  • Options
    Charlton requested more due to the sell out & these were Club Wembley members, who didn't take up/buy the tickets they were entitled to.  
    What’s about the 800 that magically  appeared last night in Block 128? 

My guess is the club kept a horde back to sort themselves out and this was the surplus release. If that was the case, they kept back far more than they should have done 
  • Options
    What’s about the 800 that magically  appeared last night in Block 128? 

My guess is the club kept a horde back to sort themselves out and this was the surplus release. If that was the case, they kept back far more than they should have done 
    Agreed.
  • Options
    For reasons too complicated to explain I have three tickets available (one adult, two kids) in block 137, row 32.
    Just asking £113.70 face value.
    DM if interested.