Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ticket sales (38,227 Addicks Going to Wembley)

Comments

• Options
    Tickets arrived in Kent, now to get them posted to me in Gloucestershire. Hope the Royal Mail can get the next day bit right........

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Tickets arrived in Kent, now to get them posted to me in Gloucestershire. Hope the Royal Mail can get the next day bit right........

Guaranteed next day by 1.30pm delivery thingy should cost £7.50 ish always works for me 

Make sure you get the right one , someone was sending football season tickets for me back to a friend did the wrong recorded delivery bollox and it took 3 days too long 
  • Options
    edited May 2019

Guaranteed next day by 1.30pm delivery thingy should cost £7.50 ish always works for me 

Make sure you get the right one , someone was sending football season tickets for me back to a friend did the wrong recorded delivery bollox and it took 3 days too long 
    Royal Mail Special Delivery

For a little more, you can have it delivered by 9am I believe.
  • Options
    So while i and many others were scrambling around at 9 am Monday morning to get a ticket up in the gods, they conveniently release better tickets in the lower tiers days later. I'm sorry i think thats poor 

Like you and others, i bought what i thought would be the only available tickets on Monday up in the top. Annoying that if i had waited 24hrs i would of had a better seat but wont let it spoil my day. Probably be in my 60s by the time we next play at Wembley.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    For reasons too complicated to explain I have three tickets available (one adult, two kids) in block 137, row 32.
    Just asking £113.70 face value.
    DM if interested.

Don't tell you've been upgraded to the Royal box  ;)
  • Options
    Ordered Monday, just arrived. Happy days! 
  • Options
    Ultimatum said:
    Look on the bright-side, everyone who wants to be there should be able to get a ticket.
    As long as Royal Mail get their finger out....frustrating waiting for Mr Postman.
    You’ve just assumed their gender 😱
    He got his finger out...arrived mid-day...good friend of mine is a post-lady...though her rounds tend to be in St Leonards.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    For reasons too complicated to explain I have three tickets available (one adult, two kids) in block 137, row 32.
    DM if interested.

Don't tell you've been upgraded to the Royal box  ;)
    Don't tell Henners  ;-)

• Options
    Ultimatum said:
    Look on the bright-side, everyone who wants to be there should be able to get a ticket.
    As long as Royal Mail get their finger out....frustrating waiting for Mr Postman.
    He got his finger out...arrived mid-day...good friend of mine is a post-lady...though her rounds tend to be in St Leonards.
    Lucky St Leonards  :p
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You can get guaranteed, signed for next day delivery for £5.40 at the post office.
  • Options
    Ultimatum said:
    Lucky St Leonards  :p
    You ain't seen her.
  • Options
    Ferryman said:

You can get guaranteed, signed for next day delivery for £5.40 at the post office.
    And the postage money back if they don't arrive on time.
  • Options
      JamesSeed said:
    For reasons even more complicated to explain than last time, I have two adult tickets available in block 544, Row 21
    Just asking £60 face value.
    DM if interested.
    Are you making a bid to become Charlton Life's Stan Flashman?;)
  • Options
    I thought they would be gone by now.
  • Options
    Any updates on the numbers sold so far? Doesn't seem much coming out from the club about it?
  • Options
    I make it 700 left - including wheelchair spaces.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    DM if interested.

These have gone to a friend’s two sons and their mate. Perfect!
  • Options
    Any updates on the numbers sold so far? Doesn't seem much coming out from the club about it?
    600-700 left I think.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Probably it's because there is a strong risk they won't come in time for people (unless you are allowed to pick these one up at Wembley when you get there). 
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    Probably it's because there is a strong risk they won't come in time for people (unless you are allowed to pick these one up at Wembley when you get there). 
    Well that’s a given isn’t it.....but shouldn’t put anyone off....in fact, the exact opposite.
  • Options

Send it by courier, little bit dearer but at least you can track it and get a time of delivery, DPD pretty good
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    You’re only allowed to pick up the tickets at Wembley. Too late to post. 
  • Options
    Even if people buy tickets now they can be emailed to you.
  • Options
    Any update on how many we've sold now?
  • Options

Hi,1st time poster here so please go easy! I've bought 4 tickets in Block 128[last night] but wasn't given a choice over delivery method, it just said 'Collection from Wembley.' I presume this is as not enough time to post out??

I think I just take the email confirmation to the Wembley Ticket office & hope the tickets will be there?

I'm obviously a bit nervy & would prefer to have the tickets in my hand but intend to get there about 12pm!

I was pleased to get them as I'm only a Red Card Holder, my Dad was a ST Holder up until 3 years ago but is 84 in a weeks time and isn't so easy on his feet and with all the 'owner issues' now only picks & chooses his games.

Any info on the ticket issue would be appreciated.

• Options

Hi,1st time poster here so please go easy! I've bought 4 tickets in Block 128[last night] but wasn't given a choice over delivery method, it just said 'Collection from Wembley.' I presume this is as not enough time to post out??

I think I just take the email confirmation to the Wembley Ticket office & hope the tickets will be there?

I'm obviously a bit nervy & would prefer to have the tickets in my hand but intend to get there about 12pm!

I was pleased to get them as I'm only a Red Card Holder, my Dad was a ST Holder up until 3 years ago but is 84 in a weeks time and isn't so easy on his feet and with all the 'owner issues' now only picks & chooses his games.

Any info on the ticket issue would be appreciated.

Yep just take your email confirmation with you & you'll be fine