Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ticket sales (38,227 Addicks Going to Wembley)

Comments

• Options
    3.7k left according to my calculations, going fast.
  • Options
    3,403 still available.
  • Options
    PHEW we are gonna sell out 
  • Options
    sell out today by the looks - just need the right result so all 37thou go home smiling
  • Options
    Great effort if we sell out in three days. Remember queuing for over five hours in 1998. Took me just four minutes to sort my tickets out yesterday. Well done to the ticket office staff. 
  • Options
    Just got ours, the queue was surprisingly short...about 5 minutes just 400 in front of me. Got 2 in area 543 row 5 so up in the gods but we are in! Booked on a train from Hastings to Gatwick.....off to Jersey for a chill out few days before the big weekend.
  • Options
    The record attendance for a League One play-off Final at Wembley was the 1999final, when Manchester City played Gillingham and the attendance stood at 76,935
  • Options
    Will they be releasing extra tickets?

• Options
    I’m up in the gods but to be fair it don’t look to bad! If anyone didn’t get to see where they are sitting try this! Shows your views..

http://www.wembleystadium.com/plan-your-visit/stadium-guide/view-from-your-seat#
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do we know when they are getting posted out?
  • Options
    First class post after 20th (today) it says on the website, so asap.  Let's hope 'Royal Mail' don't screw us over again...
  • Options
    Amazed at the take up.  Great job.  Hope everyone that wants a ticket gets one.  I got my 6 this morning, all lapsed season ticket holders plus a chap flying in from Canada.  Top tier right at the front, perfect for us and at £40 an adult and &20 kids/OAPs it is good value too.  Easy to get, site worked fine although would have been nice to have a pointer to the wembley tickets rather than hunting around as others on here have done, but that is minor.  Well excited, COYA.
  • Options
    think it said on Saturday 'within 2 days of purchase'
  • Options
    MJG said:
    I’m up in the gods but to be fair it don’t look to bad! If anyone didn’t get to see where they are sitting try this! Shows your views..

http://www.wembleystadium.com/plan-your-visit/stadium-guide/view-from-your-seat#
    It's decent up there, really good vantage point IMO.  Wherever you are you'll feel part of it so don't worry.
  • Options
    They haven’t arrived as yet, hopefully tomorrow
  • Options
    Not sure why people are surprised these tickets are selling out, as Millwall have always managed to sell loads of Wembley tickets

If you sell 24000 Valley tickets for the semi, then 37000 Wembley tickets is easily done, especially as Wembley is still iconic, but also so convenient for the more "casual" fan being brought along. If the national stadium was located in Manchester, I doubt the tickets would have sold so fast.
  • Options
    Not sure why people are surprised these tickets are selling out, as Millwall have always managed to sell loads of Wembley tickets

If you sell 24000 Valley tickets for the semi, then 37000 Wembley tickets is easily done, especially as Wembley is still iconic, but also so convenient for the more "casual" fan being brought along. If the national stadium was located in Manchester, I doubt the tickets would have sold so fast.

I said to some others on Saturday it was a shame we didn't have a Fleetwood or Accrington as I could easily see us taking 50k+.

To then see sales of only 13k on Saturday really through me though.

• Options
    MJG said:

It's decent up there, really good vantage point IMO.  Wherever you are you'll feel part of it so don't worry.
    Yeah for sure. I’m sure it will be a pukka view.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scoham said:
    MJG said:

This one is even better, you can pick your seat rather than just the block:

https://3ddigitalvenue.com/clients/sports/wembley
    Ah, this is wicked, thanks for this. 
  • Options
    I'm also half-way up in the Gods, but there you go. At least I'll be there.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    3,403 still available.
    I keep thinking there must be a site error somewhere.

Would mean we've sold about 15-16k in less than 4 hours today.
  • Options
    Hope all those flying in can get a ticket
  • Options
    Was it an initial 37k with the possibility of more or is that the lot?
  • Options

I said to some others on Saturday it was a shame we didn't have a Fleetwood or Accrington as I could easily see us taking 50k+.

To then see sales of only 13k on Saturday really through me though.

My sister in law was trying to get 28 tickets yesterday - in the end she gave up and just got 4 - I expect the same was happening to lots of people yesterday hence why it seemed slower than expected. If Millwall could do 47k, we could do 70k I reckon - lets call it 75k, for old times sake.   
  • Options
    Meanwhile on the Sunderland forum, some posters saying they still have around 7k tickets left and will probably reach phase 3 of sales. Very surprised at that but i guess they were only there about 4 weeks ago.
  • Options
    Club have tweeted over 30,000 sold 
  • Options
    hawksmoor said:
    I'm also half-way up in the Gods, but there you go. At least I'll be there.
    I don't think there's any bad seats at the new Wembley so even in the back tier it'll be a good view.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    Club have tweeted over 30,000 sold 
    Incredible really. We're going to sell out before Sunderland after 1 less day of sales.