Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ticket sales (38,227 Addicks Going to Wembley)

Comments

• Options
    1905 said:
    Do we know when they are getting posted out?
    First class post after 20th (today) it says on the website, so asap.  Let's hope 'Royal Mail' don't screw us over again...
    Good as I going on hoilday on Friday then coming back on Sunday then back to the holiday ps my wife hates me for that 
    First class post after 20th (today) it says on the website, so asap.  Let's hope 'Royal Mail' don't screw us over again...
    Good as I going on hoilday on Friday then coming back on Sunday then back to the holiday ps my wife hates me for that 
    Yeah. I am doing the same mate and can’t say I am the flavour of the month. 
    Respect to you, not doing that, its not me marriage I'm worried about if I did that its me life! So bull bar in Benalmadena it is. Sing your hearts out for the boys. My voice is still dodgy from Friday night!
  • Options
    Have Sunderland sold out? Should be a great atmosphere!
    Not yet, some saying they still have about 4-5k left.

Quite bizarrely ticketmaster who are managing their sales seem to have been releasing them block by block, plenty of fans on their forum are moaning that better seats (middle tier) have now been released when previously it was only showing upper tier available.
  • Options
    Tranmere are using See tickets and a mate of mine says they are being released block by block , they are not happy at all. 
  • Options
    Site showing about 900 left
  • Options
    They should say on Twitter 35,000 or 36,000 sold brilliant .
  • Options
    cafc_se7 said:
    Millwall didn’t have the top tier when they played in their last playoff final.
    The fans who should of had the top tier were still at Waterloo waiting for Pompy 
    Or in the toilets snorting Charlie more like!
  • Options
    It has gone well so far, but we haven't got them yet :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tranmere are using See tickets and a mate of mine says they are being released block by block , they are not happy at all. 
    This is the correct way to sell them.

It means that if they don’t sell out they can give us a complete blocks!
  • Options
    Wembley Ticket Sale 6.00pm update.

821 tickets still available.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Where is this update from?.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Where is this update from?.
    Addickted has probably done a count up of available seats online
  • Options
    I wonder if Wembley have kept three or four blocks back that they havent decided if they're going to sell yet, despite the demand clearly being there, with no communication 

Oh no, silly me, they know what they're doing there dont they?
  • Options

• Options
    Ross one where is the 36,000 one lol.
  • Options
    Ross one where is the 36,000 one lol.
    This is the latest one put up on Charlton Twitter, but it was this afternoon so they are probably saving latest news until tomorrow
  • Options
    I just bought 2 more..there’s loads of wheelchair spaces available but aside from that it’s all in the 500’s

fantastic

im starting to get a bit excited
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If anyone is hanging on for general sale and is worried that it's not going to happen, I'd strongly advise that you try logging in with an old email. That's what my son did, he was amazed that the club had a record, but they did.  
  • Options
    Stig said:
    If anyone is hanging on for general sale and is worried that it's not going to happen, I'd strongly advise that you try logging in with an old email. That's what my son did, he was amazed that the club had a record, but they did.  
    Can't see it lasting the night before we sell out, except maybe wheelchairs and the odd single.
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Can't see it lasting the night before we sell out, except maybe wheelchairs and the odd single.
    Me neither, that's why I posted now.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

7.00pm update.

Now only 649 tickets still available.
  • Options
    But more blocks yet to be released ??
    We can’t be up to 36000 before general sale surely ?
  • Options
    Feels like there are still about 4k missing not yet released for sale? The rest of tier 2? The posh seats?
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Been a member for nearly 15 years, never purchased a ticket online and mine still worked. 
  • Options
    Feels like there are still about 4k missing not yet released for sale? The rest of tier 2? The posh seats?
    Isn't that the club Wembley seats?
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    RTG are saying we've asked for more tickets.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    RTG are saying we've asked for more tickets.

What is RTG?