Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pitch invasion

Comments

• Absolute scenes last night on the pitch but I will never set foot on the hallowed turf.
  • Loved their goalie getting loads of stick to his face. Fuck em, they had plenty to say to the crowd during the game. Have some of it back. Great scenes.
    Sorry but don't like that, keep it classy when you win

Always feel sorry for the away team in situations like this, so close to Wembley and they don't get the chance to say goodbye to their fans properly, as they deserved their applause
    Agree that Doncaster players and fans deserved to have a moment together.

But the keeper was winding up the fans in Covered End for a lot of the game and also deservedly got booked during penalties for continuing to psyche out our takers and refusing to stay on the line. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Absolutely gutted not to have been there.........
  • Was going to stand and watch the scenes, then realised the stewards had stopped caring and there were families taking selfies on the pitch and... well, in for a penny, in for a pound! Just amazing. Never going to forget that.
  • Well I think you are all very very naughty.
  • clb74 said:
    SE7toSG3 said:
    Doncaster players reaped what they sowed at the end, no sympathy at all. Niggly, northern and chippy all night. 

As for the pitch invasion being premature, we were celebrating getting to Wembley not going up. Its not like we could do it next Sunday should we win. 

If not last night, when? 
    If not the Valley, where? 

It was a thing of beauty and I fell sorry for anyone who didnt feel the same outburst of uncontrollable emotion as those on the pitch and those rejoicing in the stands. 
    Will be a few banning orders next season once identified 
    About 10,000
  • I was at the Preston one in 1975, possibly more on the pitch, but nothing like the raw emotion last night, that was really something. 
  • Sponsored links:

• I was very impressed with how athletically my son vaulted the west stand fence and then side swerved the steward, who was still at that very early stage telling people not to come on.

He hugged Bowyer and Bauer and came back with a little bit of the Valley on his trainers.

• Didn't make it onto the pitch, but it seems I'm one of the fee here who can count, so went apeshit when the penalty missed... No idea who the two geezers next to me and my mate were, but for about 30 second they were my oldest friends as we all bounced up and down together screaming. This will live long in the memory.
  • Shame they could not muster a 'we want roland out'. Game over so would not afect the team. Disappointing.
  • Shame they could not muster a 'we want roland out'. Game over so would not afect the team. Disappointing.
    “They”? What are we then, servants or something?