Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pitch invasion

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Rossman92 said: Here's the pic of the supporter in the electric wheelchair from Twitter. Fair play son!
    That man a little to the right of him holding his head defo forgot his kid in the stands when the adrenaline hit and he sprinted onto the pitch
    I'm 90 per cent certain that's me!
    Yea I've seen a vlog and it's defo you. You was walking back towards Tracey leaburn as she was trying to stop a few kids running onto the pitch but I imagine she gave up in the end :lol:
  • Options
    Rossman92 said: Here's the pic of the supporter in the electric wheelchair from Twitter. Fair play son!
    That man a little to the right of him holding his head defo forgot his kid in the stands when the adrenaline hit and he sprinted onto the pitch
    So did you find your youngster @Ollywozere ? ;).
  • Options
    Right your banned.   :smile:
  • Options
    I must have missed it - did Parker score?
    It was a cracker, Taylor crossed from the right and Josh was there in a flash to bury it into the net.

The side net.
  • Options
    I might keep this on my Sky box. 
    Ive watched the goals a few times but the penalties and the aftermath I’ve lost count. One of the best nights in years watching Charlton.
  • Options
    Ive watched the goals a few times but the penalties and the aftermath I’ve lost count. One of the best nights in years watching Charlton.
    Is there a way to rewatch the coverage for those of us who didn't record?! I would quite like to see some of the footage from the end, as well as what CP was saying!
  • Options
    Had the pleasure of bumping into Butler at the end...just laughed at him...in which he told to "f**k off you p***k"...just waved my hand in front of my nose as he did Taylor and Phillips. Karma
    Well played.  😀
  • Options
    Is there a way to rewatch the coverage for those of us who didn't record?! I would quite like to see some of the footage from the end, as well as what CP was saying!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Youtube
  • Options
    Great vid 
  • Options
    Oh what a night!!
  • Options
    When I read the title I was thinking of the Middlesbrough game......
  • Options
    That vid is a thing of joy - such a great night. The place was bouncing.

Seems a million years ago.
  • Options
    Remember having a meltdown as was so nervous, lost count of the penalties and thought everyone ran on the pitch too soon!
  • Options
    Remember having a meltdown as was so nervous, lost count of the penalties and thought everyone ran on the pitch too soon!
    I think a lot of the crowd were the same judging by some reactions me included. I'd say even the donny player taking it didnt realise either the way he started jogging back to the centre circle.

Top night.
  • Options
    I think a lot of the crowd were the same judging by some reactions me included. I'd say even the donny player taking it didnt realise either the way he started jogging back to the centre circle.

Top night.

I didn't know the miss meant we won. Took a few seconds to realise why people were on the pitch...
  • Options
    Great video. Love that Tracey Leaburn is trying to keep a couple of young lads off the pitch whilst behind her there’s already about 2,000 people on it 😂 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Top night.

I didn't know the miss meant we won. Took a few seconds to realise why people were on the pitch...
    Same. I think because we all knew Sarr had to score to win after Marquis missed, many assumed another cafc player had to step up to score to win again, completely forgetting Solly took 1st pen.
  • Options
    Shocking that so many fans can't count to 4 let alone 5. Only excuse is being pissed up beforehand.