Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We’ve only gone and bloody done it again!!!! (2019 Playoff Final).

Comments

• Options
    Noticed Maxwell say to Maynard-Brewer don't give him the trophy when they were all lifting it. Think he got given it anyway but shame he didn't feel part of things. 
  • Options
    Am about 40 minutes in. The definitive highlights package surely - really great stuff :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2019
    I strangely wasn't to phased by the OG. I had them down as a team, fairly or not, which sit back on leads and expected us to get back in it. I think Ross is that sort of manager.
  • Options
    I strangely wasn't to phased by the OG. I had them down as a team, fairly or not, which sit back on leads and expected us to get back in it. I think Ross is that sort of manager.
    Felt the same, this side doesn't give up easily. It was important we equalised beforemHT I felt.

Rewatching the OG it's horrible by Philips, I can laugh at it now though.
  • Options
    Quite simplifying brilliant

Said it all season, love this lot.
  • Options
    Woke up middle of the night in deepest Benalmadena. Still cant believe we done it. Buzzing.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Watching it with two other Addicks. Celebrated with a bottle of sparkling at 4am Monday morning. Defo not going in to work today. Couldn't believe we actually did it. A lot of screaming, when Bauer scored. Glad there were no neighbours around. Still smiling and will continue to do so for a long time.
    Too stressful though. Not good for my old fragile heart.
  • Options
    Speechless 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Random  6.20 thought shout out to JJ and Andy Marshall as can't remember our set pieces being so good and it helps when a player like Johnny Williams wins so many free kicks. Can I please go back to sleep now
  • Options
    Got up with a headache, cough and sore throat but well worth it.