Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    I love it.
  • Options
    Looks like a red and white stripe shirt rather than pinstripe. Not sure at the moment. Like the shorts and socks.
  • Options
    I wish we could just have a red shirt instead of all this fucking about. 
    Erm...you've seen it yeh?
  • Options
    Love it - pinstripe has been rumoured for a while so not sure what people were expecting?
  • Options
    Oh dear. Horrible pinstripe. 2/10
  • Options
    not great for me but. 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Not sure I like the black sponsors name or Hummel logo. Doesn't quite look right but guess limited in what they could do with the white pin stripes. Jury is out on this for me
  • Options
    Ross said:

If only the ITRM was in the place as in this leak
  • Options
    Don’t like it to be honest. Pin stripes are too prominent, sponsor logo in black looks wrong and the socks are ghastly. Big white tops on socks make players look clumsy. Last seasons socks with this and it would have been passable but on the whole it’s not doing it for me. Sorry. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One of the comments I gave Hummel was that if they was going to go with pinstripes then they should be exactly that.

The sponsor logo is not quite visible enough but as it was a last minute change I can see why especially as the mock up shirt had Betdaq on it.

All home shirts are going to have that marmite effect and at the end of the day we have a bespoke kit
  • Options
    Ross said:
    Ross said:

If only the ITRM was in the place as in this leak
    I know its a fuzzy designed image, but I feel the kit looks better here than it does in the reveal. I think it is because the reveal sponsor logo, all be it a fantastic cause, looks a bit naff to me. One to see in person first.
  • Options
    not great for me but. 

As Russell said to the palace fan, patience.  
  • Options
    cafc999 said:
    One of the comments I gave Hummel was that if they was going to go with pinstripes then they should be exactly that.

The sponsor logo is not quite visible enough but as it was a last minute change I can see why especially as the mock up shirt had Betdaq on it.

All home shirts are going to have that marmite effect and at the end of the day we have a bespoke kit
      So it's your fault?
  • Options
    Horrible placement of the ITRM logo.

I'm not a huge fan but I won't be wearing it anyway so not that fussed. It's red with white shorts, job done.
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

So it's your fault?
    If they would have listened to me then everyone would have hated the shirt ;) 
  • Options
    Shirt looks great, Sponsor being a charity is excellent, not sure the logo quite works on the shirt but a decent effort and way better than a Nike template
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    not keen on that at all
  • Options
    Not a huge fan but it's ok

• Options
    Initial reaction is I don’t like it but I don’t know why.
    fully expect to love it by the weekend.
  • Options
    Don't like it, looks like an Orient or Bristol city shirt.

But seeing as i haven't bought a Charlton shirt for about 20 years i'll not let it trouble me too much.
  • Options
    I like the fact the sponsor logo is so subtle and in black. So many modern football kits these days are ruined by garish sponsor logos.
  • Options
    The perfect shirt for a day out at Wembley again next May 
  • Options
    I'm not a fan, it looks like its been designed on Pro Evo.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I'm suprised no one has mentioned the price of the shirt with it being priced at £50. Seems expensive to me. Hummel don't seem to have one set price for clubs who sell their shirts either. Coventry charge £47, Cambridge £42, Middlesborough £48 and Rangers £60 :o

But maybe Hummel aren't that pricey, as Arsenal's new home shirt is £60 and Chelsea are charging just under £65 for theirs.
    with the single figures of sales they're gonna achieve, they've gone for maximising the revenue
    £45 is obscene
    Don't anybody bleat on about "that's roughly what everybody charges" - that's a 100% polyester t-shirt, materials costs under £1, machine made and drenched in sponsorship logos.  Even without a loathsome toxic arsehole owning the club, ponying up £50 requires a massive dose of self-delusion.
    As soon as the twunt is gone - steam in, scoop them up, it's your overdraft; until then NOT A PENNY.
  • Options
    :) Very smart