Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    Ours and GoAhead eagles nicest there.
  • Options
    First outing of the away kit tomorrow!
  • Options
    Nah dont like the kit named at Number One

Really like the chevrons on the Aarhus kit, yet like that one in general

Hopefully we'll see more teams converting to Hummel
  • Options
    That Brondby away kit is very stylish too
  • Options
    That Brondby away kit is very stylish too
    As is the Go Ahead Eagles one, just dont look at it for long periods
  • Options
    Don't get the love for the Cambridge away kit at all. 
  • Options
    Don't get the love for the Cambridge away kit at all. 
    Was about to post the same. Seems high on every list but not for me.
    Big fan of the Coventry one though.
  • Options
    Aarhus and ours are the best 2 on that list.

The top 3 are horrible.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For me its not just the retro style of the kit but also how unique it is

I'll always tend to like kits with their own identity to anything that remotely looks like a catalogue kit, regardless of how nice it looks

I really like the Coventry kit too but have never been a fan of the sky blue colour, their yellow / black version is much nicer

But then I'm weird like that!!
  • Options
    Old and new 

• Options
    Don't forget the champions league version:

• Options
    shine166 said:
    Old and new 

Definitely prefer the thinner and less spaced stripes of the original. Seems to be a fashion for the stripes to not continue on the shoulder, the Liverpool kit is similar, which to me makes the striped section look a bit stuck on. Maybe it's because the shoulders now have sponsors in the PL and Hummel with our shirt have their chevrons

• Options
    edited August 2019
    shine166 said:
    Old and new 

Definitely prefer the thinner and less spaced stripes of the original. Seems to be a fashion for the stripes to not continue on the shoulder, the Liverpool kit is similar, which to me makes the striped section look a bit stuck on. Maybe it's because the shoulders now have sponsors in the PL and Hummel with our shirt have their chevrons

Yeah aesthetically ours makes sense due to the Chevron 
  • Options
    Really don't understand why the Children With Cancer logo is back rather than white. It is almost impossible to see at a distance.
  • Options
    That Nagasaki kit is pretty special !
  • Options
    Really don't understand why the Children With Cancer logo is back rather than white. It is almost impossible to see at a distance.
    I think it was a inspired choice, plus people would moan if it was white with white stripes 
  • Options
    I work for a sports marketing agency and if I was brokering this deal the first thing I would suggest to the brand is get the logo in white.

It was impossible to decipher on the the TV the other night - they are losing a tonne of visibility and tbh it should probably be changed ASAP. You literally can’t see it....... it’s a shame for such a great cause. Or even outline the black with white.
  • Options
    Thing is, regardless of sponsor, you'd have thought Hummel would have wanted it visible that they are manufacturer and used white for their logo as well. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:
    Old and new 

That Osca shirt is a classic , it should be in a museum  ;)
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Old and new 

They are more than welcome to borrow it for a while.

• Options
    Saw this one yesterday...
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Old and new 

@Henry Irving you want me to bring it to the museum tomorrow ? 
  • Options
    I work for a sports marketing agency and if I was brokering this deal the first thing I would suggest to the brand is get the logo in white.

It was impossible to decipher on the the TV the other night - they are losing a tonne of visibility and tbh it should probably be changed ASAP. You literally can’t see it....... it’s a shame for such a great cause. Or even outline the black with white.
    It could have worked in a gold print, but in white it would be difficult to read due to the white lines passing through it. Agree the outline option would work. 
  • Options
    Went in the club shop earlier to buy the away shirt, only to find they're out of stock in medium size until 16th November!!

Same with the home shirt. Apparently they completely underestimated the demand this season.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    Old and new 

Yes please

BTW @charltonnick is 
  • Options
    Went in the club shop earlier to buy the away shirt, only to find they're out of stock in medium size until 16th November!!

Same with the home shirt. Apparently they completely underestimated the demand this season.
    Not surprised, the vocal few saying not a penny more plus the relatively poor sales last season must have swayed the order amounts quite a bit, also what with manufacturing time etc. the final numbers would probably have been sent in before the play off final
  • Options

Yeah same, wanted to get one with Williams on the back :(
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    Old and new 

Yes please

BTW @charltonnick is 

Il next be in for Derby so il try remember.