Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    shine166 said:
    Saw this one yesterday...
    500 quid for a top is madness
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Saw this one yesterday...
    500 quid for a top is madness
    It’s only madness if you can’t afford it! 

And I can’t. Which is a shame cos I would pay a fair bit for that shirt. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    I want our away kit, but like others... Rules is rules. I shan't buy it til it won't create a profit.
    Til it won’t create a profit for ... who? Roland? He does not get the money from the sale, Hummel does. Sometimes clubs get 10% of a shirt sale but shirt makers sign deals with clubs so that the maker gets shirt sale money. If clubs get any, it is usually a very small amount. 
    I’m not sure this is accurate. 
    Well, it's from me, so the odds it is are only about 7.75%.
  • Options
    I see they've completely taken the away off sale on the site, any ideas when it will be back before I bite the bullet and get home
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    LTKapal said:
    I see they've completely taken the away off sale on the site, any ideas when it will be back before I bite the bullet and get home
    They quoted me November when I asked after the away one.
  • Options
    EastStand said:
    LTKapal said:
    They quoted me November when I asked after the away one.
    Alright cheers
  • Options
    They said 16th November when I asked a few weeks back.
  • Options
    They said 16th November when I asked a few weeks back.
    Good old Charlton.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think Juve have had the consistently nicest kits for quite a while now, Adidas make lovely kits
  • Options
    The home and away shirts are back in stock, according to a post from the club on Facebook!

But please don't rush to buy the away short in medium until I've had a chance to buy mine...
  • Options
    That's a belter, but they want £159 for it ! 
  • Options
    What an ugly kit! Why the high vis sponsor? Should be black to blend into the background. 
  • Options
    Just seen that Everton have now joined the Hummel family from next season

Daily Mail claim that Hummel have admitted that they look for partnerships with those that: "rarely win"
  • Options
    Just seen that Everton have now joined the Hummel family from next season

Daily Mail claim that Hummel have admitted that they look for partnerships with those that: "rarely win"
    Blimey then... That's us and Hummel,
    sympatico!
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    They must of been disappointed in the play off then. 
  • Options
    I think Juve have had the consistently nicest kits for quite a while now, Adidas make lovely kits
    My boys got a couple of moody ones in Majorca last year. 

• Options
    edited May 2020
    Puma on the other hand....

• Options

Looks like a 1970s pyjama top.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was often found wearing a paisley shirt, waistcoat and jeans in early 90’s 
  • Options
    Allegedly, Southall wanted to bin of Hummel in favour if Puma. He went for it too only to be denied by the water tight contract that Hummel had, allegedly. Guess he was after more consultation fees. 
  • Options

This looks like its from Liam Gallagher label Pretty Green.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    On a side note, no shirt sponsor next year?

Well that might be down to Southall too.

Allegedly, word on the street was that the club had arranged one but he told them to can it as he was going to get one. Unfortunately he has no credentials and failed. Again, desperate for a consultation fee, allegedly.
  • Options
    Why does he claim consultancy fees when this is surely all part of his ex CEO job.

I know the answer by the way, money grabbing bastard.
  • Options
    Taylor got it spot on last night... Bloke is a fraud

Proof is in the constant sueing of people - You only do that when your worried about the truth
  • Options
    He seems to out cnut himself daily, hourly, by the minute...
  • Options
    On a sponsor.  Shirts look better without them, bank accounts look better with them.

The Museum will give the club a few quid to have it next season. We'd go as high as £50.

Spoke to Hummel this week, kits finalised and in production.
    Is it a design based on something we've seen before from years gone by or completely new?
  • Options
    On a sponsor.  Shirts look better without them, bank accounts look better with them.

The Museum will give the club a few quid to have it next season. We'd go as high as £50.

Spoke to Hummel this week, kits finalised and in production.
    Is it a design based on something we've seen before from years gone by or completely new?

The designs shown during the consultation were all original based on old shirts. Nobody will know the final design (Hummel presented 10 designs) except the club & Hummel.