Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League on Amazon Prime

Comments

• Options
    Watching Man U v Spurs. 1-0 at the moment. Impressed with picture quality, audio options good as well. Is it just December Amazon have games on?
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Watching Man U v Spurs. 1-0 at the moment. Impressed with picture quality, audio options good as well. Is it just December Amazon have games on?
    Impressed by the picture quality too. And I’m watching on a 10 year old laptop which usually struggles to load Word. 

I think Amazon has this weeks games, as well as Boxing Day 
  • Options
    How do you turn off the commentary?
    choose a game but don't play it. Scroll to Audio Languages and you can turn it off there for good.
  • Options
    Mute button usually works.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Just answered my own question but cheers @MartinCAFC   Quite good with no commentary. Wish MOTD had the option when that Robyn Cowen with the awful voice is on. Or Clive Tyldesley on ITV when England are on and he’s even more insufferable than normal. 
  • Options
    I’m struggling with motion on my TV. Will have to tinker with settings. 
  • Options
    Nice tekkers from Dele
  • Options
    The mute button 
  • Options
    What what a pass from Mane. Liverpool 1 0 up
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Just fell foul of the time lag. Forgot it was streaming. Just went into my betting account to check the Liverpool line  up to discover they had just scored. Lo and behold, 40 secs later they scored on my telly!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Picture/stream quality not quite as good for the Liverpool game as it was for Man U. 
  • Options
    And again, 2 0
  • Options
    Made the mistake of looking on twitter and had the 2nd Liverpool goal "spoiled"  :)
  • Options
    Some goal that!   Trent pass unbelievable. Mane trap and pass. Shaquiri finjsh. Brilliant 
  • Options
    And again, 2 0
    yes ..  2 superb goals from Liverpool who have rested a lot of their regulars .. now the Toffees pull one back .. 2 very good games tonight alongside Manu/Spurs
  • Options
    Gorgeous Virgil V D kicks Calvert Lewin inside the box, VAR and the ref  don't see a thing wrong .. Liverpool might as well be given the trophy for Christmas
  • Options
    Amazon have clocked that evwryone streams and can watch whatever game they like instead of paying £30 a month to watch sheffield united.  Even the football league has clocked. Perfect quality!
  • Options
    Amazon is brilliant.

Really hope this is something they persue going into 2020
  • Options
    f f s ...Origi scores again from another wonderful pass .. 
  • Options
    Impressed with the quality of the Man U stream.  Very good
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    f f s ...Origi scores again from another wonderful pass .. 
    k’in ell. Can’t even come on here now without finding out about a goal before it’s scored!!!!!
  • Options
    Alex Iwobi, WHAT an investment
  • Options
    Prime must be loving tonight after last nights dross

15 goals in 6 matches thus far

If you could skip between the games a little quicker it would be unbelievable 
  • Options
    That 4th liverpool goal was brilliant
  • Options
    Men against boys at Anfield now
  • Options
    4-2 lol
  • Options
    Weird to be able to switch between games at half time, you can’t imagine many people staying to watch the adverts !
  • Options
    6 goals in the first half, The Apprentice can wait until later!
  • Options
    Seems like I made a mistake choosing Man Utd Spurs game over Liverpool Everton. Seems a lot more exciting over in Merseyside. 
  • Options
    How was Shaqri offside from the freekick? He passed it back, the other player stop the ball and then Shaqri played it again. The lino put the flag up, yet the ball hadn't gone forward.