Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Royal Ascot 2019

Comments

• Options
    Yeah okay I have a horrible, horrible feeling that's going to sum up my day. Bollocks.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    I think Liberty Beach would of been in with a chance of winning that stand side. Will take the place though.
  • Options
    Shag said:
    Anyone been this week yet? Is getting the train a complete mare?
    I'm getting the coach to bypass this. 9am start at Victoria though, bit grim
  • Options
    edited June 2019

• Options
    A nice start.
  • Options
    Got a tip for What's the Story - 12/1 at 5.00
  • Options
    Phew. One more winner please, or a load of placings.
  • Options
    Great ride from Frankie.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Had Liberty Beach, Dashing Willoughby and Crystal Ocean so far so I’m happy. Much better than Tuesday already.
  • Options
    Great ride from Frankie.
    Speaking of - what do I do?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really fancy Pretty Baby in the next
  • Options
    Anna Nerium, Kynren and Dylan De Vega for each of the last three today.
  • Options
    ^ I should point out that the L31 is on Frankie Dettori rides. Does he get another winner?
  • Options
    1000% let it run. Hate cash out but even so, fancy at least a couple of places on those which will still be a decent enough return.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Leave it Paddy. :-)
  • Options
    Yeah. Place potential is high given Sky's offering half the field to place, and one winner still sees return something close to the current cash out. Cheers guys.
  • Options
    Close Paddy
  • Options
    Close Paddy
    Could've been scenes. Oh well!
  • Options
    I'm filthy each way though so it's still alive somewhat. Heart is a-thumpin'...
  • Options
    Good luck @PaddyP17, I'm hanging on your coat tails for the last two races.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:

5.00 - two of Seniority, Afaak and Kynren each way. Haven't decided yet - but with Sky paying SEVEN places I may go all three. Huge potential for value here.

Absolutely delicious. Place in Kynren and, I think, the winner - Seniority being a non-runner. Get in. Day is good.
  • Options
    Nice. That high draw biased in these big handicaps has been well in play over the last two days.
  • Options
    Nice. That high draw biased in these big handicaps has been well in play over the last two days.
    And again! Had a small bet on Southern Hills because of it so got my money back for the day.
  • Options
    Rayong got flattened by the other Ward horse running all over the shop, so hard to know what to make of the run. But I'm not fussed. Got a bit of ammo for tomorrow - which I might just lump on Stradivarius...
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Rayong got flattened by the other Ward horse running all over the shop, so hard to know what to make of the run. But I'm not fussed. Got a bit of ammo for tomorrow - which I might just lump on Stradivarius...
    I wouldn’t if I were you. Heard the trainer’s been on the fiddle.
    The highbrow nature of this pun - especially coming from you sir - has both amused and surprised me. Love it.
  • Options
    @Shag

parents went by train today and said it was fine mate
  • Options
    Ok bye 
  • Options
    Hero Hero tomorrow in the 5:00 is my main selection