Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Royal Ascot 2019

Comments

• Options
    Daily Mail, 11th Oct 2018
    In an embarrassment for the sport, Silvestre de Sousa will be banned for infringements of the whip rules on British Champions Day at Ascot a week on Saturday...De Sousa picked up the suspension under the totting-up procedure, having been found guilty of using his whip above the permitted level on too many occasions within a six-month period. 
    Why do you feel the need to post something from last October? You should be celebrating the fact that action is being taken when the situation arises, except, of course, you would rather that all forms of horse racing was abolished. Deluded!! 
    Because I was providing factual evidence that this guy has 'form' in excessive use of the whip. He served a ban for it in 2018, yet has seemingly learned little since then, as he did it again yesterday at Ascot.

Deluded means believing things that are not real or true.
    Opposing something, even if that something is popular with others - is not delusion. It's the way of realising meaningful change.

Your post here is slightly different to the DM that you sent me. 
    As I pointed out in my response to that DM the accusation that I made of you being deluded related to you believing that you would ever achieve your aim of getting horse racing abolished. It's never going to happen and if you think otherwise then, yes, you are delusional. 
  • Options

Anyway back on the subject:

Yesterdays failed, which I only backed lightly but effectively would have been -6 points I believe.

I have another one today, as its payday I am going a bit hard today , back at your own risk.

Tips (from a friend of a friend who signed up to a tipster) - Back at your own risk , what you can afford to lose

230- Air Force Jet - 0.75 points EW

305 - Fox Chairman 1.5 points EW

340- Frankelina 0.75 EW

420 - Stradavarius 2 Points Win NAP

500- Velorum 0.75EW

535- Sir Ron Priestly 0.75 EW

Yankee: Stradavarius, Fox Chairman, Frankelina + Air Force Jet.

My actual bets following from above:

£10 on Air force jet to win onl 9/1

£20 on Stradivarius to win only  @ 11/8

£10 on Valorum to win only @11/1

Lucky 15 - Total stake £30(all EW) - I did say I have gone OTT

Air force jet

Fox Chairman

Frankelina

Stradivarius

Good lucky all

• Options
    Paddy where are you lol 
  • Options
    Good start... or not! wont be using these tips again unless they drastically change in fortune, hopefully moan it in :)
  • Options
    Frankie's on fire... two from two...
  • Options
    Frankie's on fire... two from two...
    Just showed the difference a top class jockey can make in the race. I suspect that if Frankie had been on Fox Chairman then that horse would have won. 
  • Options
    Three from three and he has the favourite in the Gold Cup...
  • Options
    Three from three and he has the favourite in the Gold Cup...
    He had a winner or two yesterday as well. 
  • Options
    3 OUT OF 3, WITH STRADIVARIUS IN THE NEXT, BOOKIES GETTING HAMMERED
  • Options
    3 OUT OF 3, WITH STRADIVARIUS IN THE NEXT, BOOKIES GETTING HAMMERED

Image result for crying gif
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was there that day in September 1996 when Frankie rode his magnificent 7. The bookies will be running scared already and if Stradivarius goes in then watch the odds of his other rides go tumbling.
    I've never seen anything like that day before or since. It was crazy. 
  • Options
    I was there that day in September 1996 when Frankie rode his magnificent 7. The bookies will be running scared already and if Stradivarius goes in then watch the odds of his other rides go tumbling.
    Already tumbling. I got Turgenev at 15s on the exchange before the day started, now into 8s.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    At this morning's best prices the treble comes to about 900/1. 

All Frankie's other mounts have been slaughtered by the bookies but the most amusing price cut has to be on Questionare in the last - 14/1 this morning it has been cut to 6/4 by Bet Victor. In old style vide printer form, when teams scored 10, that is six to four!
  • Options
    Already tumbling. I got Turgenev at 15s on the exchange before the day started, now into 8s.
    If Stradivarius wins then watch it drop further. 
    Might be worth considering laying it off at the lower odds. 
  • Options
    Natalie Dormer just been interviewed. She’s so fit.
  • Options
    The other two are Frankie's that aren't Stradivarius btw
  • Options
    Tidal wave of cash for Stradivarius.  Annoying thing for me is whenever I back a Dettori horse it runs like a donkey
  • Options
    If bookies don't push out the other runners to compensate for shortening Frankie's mount there should be an enquiry
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    PaddyP17 said:
    The other two are Frankie's that aren't Stradivarius btw
    I bet you wish that Stradivarius was one of them now.
    After the bet that you showed yesterday I assumed that you would follow suit today. Well done. 
    There's nothing like Frankie Dettori when he gets on a roll.
    Were you not tempted to add Stradivarius to the other five in a 6-fold (or is that what you mean by the acca, all 6)? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just lumpd on frankies ride in the next, bound to fall over it's own legs
  • Options
    It’s 4 for Frankie
  • Options
    Frankie wins again. Four from four. Turgenev into 5s on the exchange.
  • Options
    Just said his next was 25/1 this morning. Now 5/2
  • Options

Exchange graph of the next horse's price. You can see the drop after each winner came in. :smiley:

• Options
    Bloke cashed out for £44k after Stradivarius won.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Of the £3m traded on this race on Betfair,£1.9m has been traded on Turgenev.