Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General Things that Amuse You

Comments

• Options
    The guvnor in the Windsor at fenchurch street making it abundantly clear who he’s supporting at the olympics 

• Options
    who fucking drew that picture of Chris Powell :smiley:

I thought it was Stormzy when I saw it on the BBC website this morning
  • Options
    Nothing amuses me. Ever
  • Options

Stevie Wonder
  • Options
    look at his little Jeremy beadle hand as well
  • Options
    Looks like characters out the Simpsons
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Stevie Wonder
    Nah - Stevie Wonder has got dreads mate,
  • Options
    Being told "Not to sneak up someone and making them jump" while out with two of the boys this morning!

• Options
    T_C_E said:
    Being told "Not to sneak up someone and making them jump" while out with two of the boys this morning!

In my experience non-dog people always find German Shepherds a bit scary
  • Options
    Why is it dog lovers can never seemingly understand others are scared of dogs, but like to bang on about mental health every minute of the day?

• Options
    edited October 2021
    T_C_E said:

In my experience non-dog people always find German Shepherds a bit scary
    I don’t think the dogs breed had anything to do with it, I made the lady jump. 
  • Options
    Why is it dog lovers can never seemingly understand others are scared of dogs, but like to bang on about mental health every minute of the day?

Our dogs are qualified Animal Assisted Therapy dogs and work with those that have cynophobia on a regular basis as well those with mental health issues. I think the assumption that my dogs scared the lady is typical of the obstacles we face on a daily basis due to my dogs breed and from dog lovers and non dog lovers alike. 
    When I said “we made them jump” I was pointing out how we…. Me in a bright red jacket, with 15 stone of dog on a lead managed to sneak up on anyone, not the dogs scared the life out of them. 
    You and anyone that reads this are more than welcome to come and see our dogs working with all ages and abilities and if we can help anyone with their own dog fears that offer is on table too, all fully free of charge. 
    I’m sorry if my comments were taken out of context and maybe I’ll keep them to myself in future to prevent any potential misunderstanding. 

• Options
    edited November 2021
    With each passing year, the lyrics to Band Aid's "Do they know its Christmas" come under further scrutiny.

1. Do they do know it's Christmas time at all? - Yes, Christianity is the most prevalent religion in Africa
    2. The only water flowing is the bitter sting of tears - How about the River Nile?
    3. Tonight thank God it's them instead of you - I thought we were trying to help these people?
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    My Son doesnt talk much, but I'm currently finding it amusing that he's happily trying to blame me for clogging up the toilet a short while ago (IT WASNT!!), with my wife just having to play the role of amateur plumber
  • Options
    The need for a 50% / half price ready reckoner.  This was in Wilko at Bexleyheath, but I think it should have gone to the Dartford store.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got this text message from EE when I went to the coast (Folkestone) yesterday...

• Options
    My Son doesnt talk much, but I'm currently finding it amusing that he's happily trying to blame me for clogging up the toilet a short while ago (IT WASNT!!), with my wife just having to play the role of amateur plumber
    Don't you have the first essential tool you purchase when pregnancy is confirmed ?

The Poo Knife.
  • Options
    That we all are to be given the chance to swear allegiance to King Charles from our armchairs. 

Oh come on ... slouched there, maybe with a can of lager, burping and farting and saying, 'I swear that I will pay true allegiance to your majesty, and to your heirs and successors according to law'.  beyond parody. 
  • Options
    The contradiction in today's Mirror where it reports on the PSG ultras campaign to drive the ageing Messi out of the club - in favour of hungry young French talent.

Then on page 71, Andy Dunn, Britain's best sports writer (their words) spends a whole page on why Man Utd must fight to sign him.
  • Options
    The contradiction in today's Mirror where it reports on the PSG ultras campaign to drive the ageing Messi out of the club - in favour of hungry young French talent.

Then on page 71, Andy Dunn, Britain's best sports writer (their words) spends a whole page on why Man Utd must fight to sign him.
    This makes so much sense for PSG, there's so much decent talent in France and yet they are being swept up by PL clubs, Real Madrid, Leipzig etc half the time while PSG spend millions on players after one last big contract.
  • Options
    That we all are to be given the chance to swear allegiance to King Charles from our armchairs. 

Oh come on ... slouched there, maybe with a can of lager, burping and farting and saying, 'I swear that I will pay true allegiance to your majesty, and to your heirs and successors according to law'.  beyond parody. 
    Cheers, I was wondering how to spend coronation day. Youve nailed it.
  • Options

where is the contradiction ?
  • Options
    Being called Karen.
    Like it’s supposed to be an insult.
    It’s the name of one of my nieces who I absolutely love.
    How on earth can I be insulted by that? 🤷‍♀️🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣