Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FA Cup 2019/20

Comments

• Good banter. He played for Tranmere before didnt he
    Yeah, when I saw the tweet I'd forgotten that he'd left them for Ipswich
  • I didnt realise Barnsley are still in the cup, for some reason i thought they had a bit of a break like us. Be interested to see what team they put out today before playing us
  • He should have been sent off last night for a pro-foul but Charlie Goode had a great game for Northampton v Derby. 

I watched Charlie play for Hendon and he stood out immediately as a superb centre-back prospect. His Dad wouldn't let him sign a contract for Hendon, knowing that his son would get noticed and picked up for nothing by a bigger club (Scunthorpe as it turned out). Without being too biased, if I was a Charlton scout, I'd keep my eye on him. 
  • Morgan Fox opened the scoring for Sheffield Wednesday last night... nice finish but terrible goalkeeping

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/51240255
  • edited January 2020
    Jonathan Pearce and Jermaine Jenas are an absolute joy to listen to commentating on Brentford v Leicester.

• Luke Daniels in goal for Brentford - one of those I'm sure quite a few would forget 'played' for us. 
  • Talal said:
    Luke Daniels in goal for Brentford - one of those I'm sure quite a few would forget 'played' for us. 
    Never actually played tho did he(league or cup I mean, maybe in a friendly) 
  • Talal said:
    Luke Daniels in goal for Brentford - one of those I'm sure quite a few would forget 'played' for us. 
    Never actually played tho did he(league or cup I mean, maybe in a friendly) 
    Hence 'played' written in quotation marks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sheffield United beating the scum
  • I didnt realise Barnsley are still in the cup, for some reason i thought they had a bit of a break like us. Be interested to see what team they put out today before playing us
    Currently losing 3-1 to Portsmouth 
  • 2-0 Sheff Utd
    Currently losing 3-1 to Portsmouth 
    Portsmouth 4-1 Barnsley 
  • Coventry and Birmingham going to have a 50:50 split in terms of fans attending

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51125057
    Will be interesting to see if Birmingham offer a 50:50 split for the replay as well now
  • Coventry and Birmingham going to have a 50:50 split in terms of fans attending

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51125057
    Will be interesting to see if Birmingham offer a 50:50 split for the replay as well now
    Cov missed an absolute sitter from about 4 yards out at the death
  • Slaven Bilic must have loved going back to West Ham and knocking them out.

If it was me at the full time whistle I would have just looked at Gold and Sullivan and smiled lol
  • Teams through so far

Chelsea
    Leicester
    Norwich
    Portsmouth
    Sheffield United
    Sheffield Wednesday
    West Brom

Replays

Coventry v Birmingham
    Newcastle v Oxford
    Northampton v Derby
    Reading v Cardiff
    Southampton v Tottenham

• Still a League One and two Championship clubs through to represent the Football League

Another Championship club will join them along with two potentials from that level
    Of course one or two League One teams can still get through as can Northampton from League Two

That doesnt include Shrewsbury and Tranmere who play tomorrow 
  • Teams through so far

Chelsea
    Leicester
    Norwich
    Portsmouth
    Sheffield United
    Sheffield Wednesday
    West Brom

Replays

Coventry v Birmingham
    Newcastle v Oxford
    Northampton v Derby
    Reading v Cardiff
    Southampton v Tottenham

Cardiff can fook right off. We've bought the train tickets for the away game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Teams through so far

Chelsea
    Leicester
    Norwich
    Portsmouth
    Sheffield United
    Sheffield Wednesday
    West Brom

Replays

Coventry v Birmingham
    Newcastle v Oxford
    Northampton v Derby
    Reading v Cardiff
    Southampton v Tottenham

Best hope either Reading beat them in the replay or they get a tough game in the 5th round
  • Slaven Bilic must have loved going back to West Ham and knocking them out.

If it was me at the full time whistle I would have just looked at Gold and Sullivan and smiled lol
    I wouldn’t be able to help myself and give him the wanker sign/action.
  • Teams through so far

Chelsea
    Leicester
    Norwich
    Portsmouth
    Sheffield United
    Sheffield Wednesday
    West Brom

Replays

Coventry v Birmingham
    Newcastle v Oxford
    Northampton v Derby
    Reading v Cardiff
    Southampton v Tottenham

Teams through so far

Chelsea
    Leicester
    Norwich
    Portsmouth
    Sheffield United
    Sheffield Wednesday
    West Brom

Replays

Coventry v Birmingham
    Newcastle v Oxford
    Northampton v Derby
    Reading v Cardiff
    Southampton v Tottenham

I've booked a hotel for a couple of days as well
  • Teams through so far

Chelsea
    Leicester
    Norwich
    Portsmouth
    Sheffield United
    Sheffield Wednesday
    West Brom

Replays

Coventry v Birmingham
    Newcastle v Oxford
    Northampton v Derby
    Reading v Cardiff
    Southampton v Tottenham

Teams through so far

Chelsea
    Leicester
    Norwich
    Portsmouth
    Sheffield United
    Sheffield Wednesday
    West Brom

Replays

Coventry v Birmingham
    Newcastle v Oxford
    Northampton v Derby
    Reading v Cardiff
    Southampton v Tottenham

I've booked a hotel for a couple of days as well
    Mrs GA has booked a hotel also, at least we're not going and the spanners would be playing instead.(As if they would get an away draw).
  • Went to the Southampton v Spurs game as a neutral yesterday , a really good open game, Southampton had enough chances to win it , makes you realise just  how good the premiership players are .
  • edited January 2020
    Went to the Southampton v Spurs game as a neutral yesterday , a really good open game, Southampton had enough chances to win it , makes you realise just  how good the premiership players are .
    Spurs could and should have been out of sight by half time had Son and Moura took their chances and Son got out of the way of Lo Celso's shot.

Lo Celso was the best player on the pitch by a country mile.

Having said all that, second half, Southampton changed tactically and deserved their equaliser.
  • edited January 2020
    Good start for Fulham, give away a penalty and Ream sent off within the opening 6 minutes
  • edited January 2020
    Ream's must have " Shit for Brains"

Totally pointless FA cup tie.
    Attack verses defence.
  • edited January 2020
    The BBC have outdone themselves with this choice of game. Absolutely zero atmosphere and the Fulham fans must be in the upper tier as can't see any.

Looking like a training exercise for City from here on. 
  • Crap choice made crapper by that halfwit defender. Switched it off now. Pointless.