Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 2019/20

Comments

• Options
    The defender was just showing Liverpool some Love.
  • Options
    Shows how well Liverpool are doing this season

Even the opposition want to score for them
  • Options
    West Ham releasing Adrian has to be one of the worst pieces of business!!
  • Options
    Shrewsbury have had 4 one on ones with the keeper !
  • Options
    Think that was outside
  • Options
    Think that was outside
    Guess thats why the ref took so long to decide

Agree with you though
  • Options
    He seems to have improved since leaving. He hardly played at all in his last year at West ham
  • Options
    Shrews score with their 5th one on one.

• Options
    He seems to have improved since leaving. He hardly played at all in his last year at West ham
    Probably helps when he's got a better defence ahead of him - Cant save everything when his goal is being peppered with shots every five mins

Its impressive he can remain alert when not so busy as its been an England issue for me; i.e. Green and James, they were excellent shot stoppers for club yet always believed they were poorer for country because they werent kept as busy so switched off
  • Options
    I know we're supposed to rave about Liverpool's 'kids' but they look pretty ordinary to me. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didnt see this coming at all
  • Options
    Game on!!
  • Options
    gotta got a feeling Liverpool will lose this tonight .....

ps ......
  • Options
    Be good if Liverpool do lose... Bet there will be more chance of signing that Spanish lad in Midfield as bet he wont get any League or Champions League action

Remain in the Cup and I bet they'll keep him
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    If VAR was being used in this match then Liverpool get a Penalty in the 1st half when the arm went towards the ball and the first point of contact for the penalty was outside the box.

Good job or it wouldn't be Desmond Tutu now.
  • Options
    If VAR was being used in this match then Liverpool get a Penalty in the 1st half when the arm went towards the ball and the first point of contact for the penalty was outside the box.

Good job or it wouldn't be Desmond Tutu now.
    What a shame 😁
  • Options
    BR3red said:
    gotta got a feeling Liverpool will lose this tonight .....

ps ......
    Bet I look stupid in 10 minutes...
  • Options
    Salah just passed to Matip who he came on for
  • Options
    Matip and Lovren have both been absolutely awful tonight. Shrewsbury have gone through the middle at least 4-5 times in this game.
  • Options
    This Liverpool team have shown Shrewsbury absolutely no respect here. They’ve been dicking about at the back, strolling around the pitch and generally behaving like they’d already won. Remember, this isn’t just a team of kids, there are some experienced senior pros out there.
    They’ll get away with it one way or another, whether it’s a late winner or a replay, but they’ve deserved the bloody nose they’ve been given today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Matip and Lovren have both been absolutely awful tonight. Shrewsbury have gone through the middle at least 4-5 times in this game.
    Least it means Gomez is safe!!
  • Options
    Firmino and Salah should have come on as soon as it went 2-2

Not wait  until there is 7 minutes left to bring Firminho on, what is Klopp expecting in 7 minutes lol
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    I know we're supposed to rave about Liverpool's 'kids' but they look pretty ordinary to me. 
    Apart from the young boy they bought from Fulham, who seemed lost most of the game, i dont think the kids have done badly actually id say it is the experienced players like Lovren and Matip that have looked average. Not surprising i guess as Gomez and VVD have been 1st choice recently.
  • Options

Not wait  until there is 7 minutes left to bring Firminho on, what is Klopp expecting in 7 minutes lol
    Very half hearted attempt to avoid a replay

Fully expect Klopp to moan about having to play one if this finishes 2-2

Its about time the BBC got a good FA Cup game though, they usually end up making god awful selections
  • Options

You do realise you have done it now and one of them will score
  • Options

You do realise you have done it now and one of them will score
    No chance
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    That was fully deserved for Shrewsbury!!

Am sorry though Liverpool fans, moan about Man City getting easy cup ties but that against Shrewsbury was easier than Fulham!!
  • Options
    Pitch invasion after a 2-2 draw in the 4th round.  I do love the FA Cup!!
  • Options
    Pitch invasion after a 2-2 draw in the 4th round.  I do love the FA Cup!!
    In the words of Sunderland fans... Anyone would think they're already through ;)
  • Options

Very half hearted attempt to avoid a replay

Fully expect Klopp to moan about having to play one if this finishes 2-2

Its about time the BBC got a good FA Cup game though, they usually end up making god awful selections
    Klopp will definitely not want a replay, although to be fair he'll still play kids in it plus it's not as if they have to field full strength sides in the league any more.