Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Conor Gallagher - Going to Athletico (p81)

Comments

• Hope he kicks on all the way to England.

Unfortunate series of events for us to lose him. Still time for deals.
  • Had a bit of ITK on Taylor the other day as you may of seen on that thread, hope it wasn’t true.  

But unfortunately I have a bit of insider info on Conor, and it isn’t good, been told he’s heading to Swansea.  I promise no bull shit, just what I’ve been told by what I believe to be reliable.
    Many many responses to this didn’t age well.

• Had a bit of ITK on Taylor the other day as you may of seen on that thread, hope it wasn’t true.  

But unfortunately I have a bit of insider info on Conor, and it isn’t good, been told he’s heading to Swansea.  I promise no bull shit, just what I’ve been told by what I believe to be reliable.
    Many many responses to this didn’t age well.
     Most responses didn't doubt the accuracy just the timing of the info.
  • He looks really happy..................
  • Conor hardly seems buzzing in that interview.
  • Swansea have 6 loans now only 5 allowed in the match squad
  • Swansea have 6 loans now only 5 allowed in the match squad
    Rumoured they’ll send Kalulu back to Basel.
  • Freddie Woodman 
    Ben Wilmot 
    Aldo Kalulu 
    Rhian Brewster 
    Marc Guehi 
    Conor Gallagher

Aldo Kalulu hasn't played that much but so would imagine he is the sacrifice but still if he isn't sent back then they cant just keep him out of there 18 for the rest of the season lol 
  • Sponsored links:

• What a class act Conor was. I knew he was back to chelsea in the summer but losing him now was gutting. I can't wait for the day he plays for england so I can watch him run around for my team again. 
  • Sounds like a bad actor reading on auto cue

Absolutely no emotion in his voice
  • Swansea forum they dont seem that impressed or bothered with the signing
    although they mention him playing with ayew and brewster. Sounds good tbf  
  • Cannot understand this shit.
    we are supposed to be now owed by billionaires 
    and street wise people, so why was he let go ?
    or are they testing Bows genius to keep us up?
    and where is Bows and Jacksons and Taylor’s etc etc contracts ?????
    can somebody help me understand all this Shit ??
  • 1968CAFC said:
    Cannot understand this shit.
    we are supposed to be now owed by billionaires 
    and street wise people, so why was he let go ?
    or are they testing Bows genius to keep us up?
    and where is Bows and Jacksons and Taylor’s etc etc contracts ?????
    can somebody help me understand all this Shit ??
    He wasn't ours to keep, he is a Chelsea player on "loan" to us. The club that own him (Chelsea) have a right to call him back from a loan any time they want.
  • Yes we understand that 
    but If Swansea and negotiate why can’t we ???
  • Sponsored links:

• Can negotiate 
  • Do we want to get relegated ?
    NO we do not.
    and I have 100% faith and belief in LEE BOWYER👍👍
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Sounds like a bad actor reading on auto cue

Imagine you're a consultant, you're placed into a business to support their change and develop your own skills with a known challenge.

You're halfway through your placement, you're entirely bought into the cause of your placement, of that company and want to see it through. You're learning from the management, you're chummy with the staff and expecting another 5 months of the same...

Then the organisation that placed you, pulls you out and moves you to a new placement 200+ miles from your base. You feel pressured into agreeing terms of your new placement. 

You have a hole in your heart... You could have helped your initial placement achieve their goals, you knew them, how they ticked, what was needed to achieve. You felt some fault though as you were part of the team that had a  few slip ups.

Now you're looking at your previous placement and all you see is risk for them. You know the learning curve that has to be overcome. You know they're relying on people who have been off on long term sickness to get back up to speed quickly and not relapse.

Wild assumptions here but I'd be gutted to be in his position too. 

Consultancy: the new house buying analogy. ;)

He doesn't look full of the joys of spring in that interview clip in FA's earlier post, does he?

Never mind someone excited to join a promotion attempt, he looks and sounds pissed off that he's deserted a potential relegation scrap, which would fit in nicely with your analysis above.
  • Sounds like a bad actor reading on auto cue

This is like seeing your missus leave you for another man and rubbing your nose in it 
  • Very Disappointed,
    but onwards and upwards and please god Bowyer
    gets his deserved new contract ASAP.👍👍🥂🥂
  • Can't believe that this thread is still the busiest on the forum.
    Just get over it and move on. 
  • edited January 2020
    I suspect Chelsea looked at our horrid run of injuries combined with our diving form and concluded that we would not help his development from this point out. Honestly can’t say I blame them. Who wants their prized asset at a club that injures half their team and can’t figure out how to stop the bleeding? The first thing our new Director of Football needs to do is get our medical team and fitness practices seriously upgraded.
  • Loans are loans and recalls can be triggered, look what we did recently with a few of ours. Connor put his all in for us while here and made an important contribution to our points and goal tally, so very grateful and wish him the best of luck. Never a dull moment...
  • As has been said - Swansea haven't done anything differently to what we did to Wimbledon with Purrington.
    No, but I know who got the better deal...
  • Freddie Woodman 
    Ben Wilmot 
    Aldo Kalulu 
    Rhian Brewster 
    Marc Guehi 
    Conor Gallagher

Aldo Kalulu hasn't played that much but so would imagine he is the sacrifice but still if he isn't sent back then they cant just keep him out of there 18 for the rest of the season lol 
    Woodman plays every game and you'd assume the 3 new youngsters will also play.

So between Wilmot and Kalulu obviously. Agree that it'll likely be the latter.